Xbow Necromancer

GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Moasseman wrote:
GsusXL wrote:Hmm, how did you get tantrum and isnt using it a waste of time compared to widowmaker?

You don't. Petulant has good stats even disregarding the tantrum portion.

Thats why i asked. SBS has 10% DS; Petulant has not.
And he said "and petulant gives way more weapon damage than sbs, counting deadly strike."
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
orfeio wrote:ty, so for hwanins is craft too ?

No, Hwanin is a sacred unique Dart thrower. Sacred uniques can only drop in destruction difficulty and they cannot be made yourself.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Yeah. Realized this whole time I've been rolling a stinger crossbow with a ilvl in the 80's this whole time. Got a ilvl 99 stinger and I was getting rolls with procs and got a decent roll within a few shrines. Lol.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GsusXL wrote:
Moasseman wrote:
GsusXL wrote:Hmm, how did you get tantrum and isnt using it a waste of time compared to widowmaker?

And he said "and petulant gives way more weapon damage than sbs, counting deadly strike."

SBS only applies to physical damage though afaik
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Yes, of course. And basically all your dmg is calculated physical. The 80% conversion to magic is afterwards.

10% ds is almost 10% higher total damage (bit less due to other sources of ds).
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

I didnt, petulant is good without it. I think its currently the best chest for xbow between it/sbs/candlewake (tested all). Havent tried rebel but I think it will be less dmg, just by looking at stats. I'm surprised more ppl dont use it, i guess they think expensive = good :^)

GsusXL wrote:
Moasseman wrote:

Counting ds from sbs is what i meant. Since character sheet doesnt account for ds you have to calculate effective dmg manually.
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Best MO for Hwanin? Mine is lvl 100, 195 ED and I'm lvl 120 currently. Thoughts? Thanks as always Team -
knzknzknz
Fallen
1 | 0
What's our best amu for farming fauzt/dunc?
EDIT: Also, what is your mf equip setup for farming?
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Webbhead08 wrote:Best MO for Hwanin? Mine is lvl 100, 195 ED and I'm lvl 120 currently. Thoughts? Thanks as always Team -

i‘d go with %AR and %ewd afterwards.

knzknzknz wrote:What's our best amu for farming fauzt/dunc?
EDIT: Also, what is your mf equip setup for farming?

For me its easily Dyers Eve.
Basically the guides equip with some focus on mf. With lottery quiver, TA sleep charm, Lilith belt, Royal Circlet and 15% MO‘ed on every non-weapon-slot you‘re at 450% mf - thats without any legacy mf-jewels.
For bossing i only switch weapon and belt; everything else is fine.
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
how much does AR help, say 20k vs 25k vs 25k+