Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
crossbows can still roll 200ed/375max, see affix table

OP means don't confuse EWD for ED because the names are similar but they're different stats
YGOLOHCYSP
Imp
4 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:crossbows can still roll 200ed/375max, see affix table

OP means don't confuse EWD for ED because the names are similar but they're different stats

thanks yeah I saw that it was abit confusing . but yeah having a tough time trying to roll 200ed + 300ish max didn't know if it was still possible.

and oh ok , should I MO EWD and ED then on the xbow?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Necro crossbows get all crossbow and weapon rolls. (That's why they're on the exclusions list for +zon and +dudu - otherwise they could roll the wrong class skills.)

If you're just looking for damage and not AR or anything then yeah, I think ED to 198-200% then EWD > DS > Max gives you the most but you might want to check that with a WDM calculator and your current stats.
YGOLOHCYSP
Imp
4 | 0
thanks for info. haven't level'd the necro yet just been farming gear and crafting for him. burnt a ton of intimidating shrines trying to get 200ED with 300ish MAX damage on stinger.

if I find Advent of Hatred while im farming new base stinger and other SU's in duncraig ill be happy xD
YGOLOHCYSP
Imp
4 | 0
Judeath wrote:Made two crossbows. Second one took few tries after the first one:
ImageImage

I've burnt 30+ intimidating shrines and can't get anywhere close to having 200ED with 300MAX DMG like the xbows above. what am i doing wrong?

I've gotten a bunch of 200ED , but never any max damage over 170ish... idk
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
YGOLOHCYSP wrote:what am i doing wrong?

Nothing. As long as you're using a ilvl 90+ (necro) crossbow then you're not doing anything wrong; it is all luck.
sujan2016
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Care to update please?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No.
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Moasseman wrote:No.

This actually had me dying at my desk laughing for no reason
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
somebody realy need to watch over this.. i got no clue how to skill xbow right now.. not even how death pact work right now xD