Xbow Necromancer

Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
It’s funny how absolutely powerful this build is. I went from lvl 3 to lvl 106 last night after I gave him some TU items to wear during the leveling process. Absolutely wrecks with TU’d items. Im currently using the two nec sets(two pieces of each and that set xbow). Will be looking a sacred stinger soon to shrine up. I never thought i would play a necro as a ranged class like this, with projectiles from bow/xbow. He puts my bowazon to shame. I dont think I used a single potion for 60 levels until I got to NM diablo/baal and that’s bc I didnt bother to stop and tweak my resists for NM.

Overall, I am enjoying this toon and hopefully he allows me to experience the endgame of this game without too much difficulty. I know grinding will certainly be more pleasurable.

Nice guide.
DabN5
Imp
4 | 0
any idea why d2stats says i have -97 avoid/dodge/evade when i should have 23% from death ward?
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
DabN5 wrote:any idea why d2stats says i have -97 avoid/dodge/evade when i should have 23% from death ward?

Some uber bosses have a -avoidance aura, what zone are you in?
DabN5
Imp
4 | 0
Xunametra wrote:
DabN5 wrote:any idea why d2stats says i have -97 avoid/dodge/evade when i should have 23% from death ward?

says it all the time even in town
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DabN5 wrote:
Xunametra wrote:

I noticed that the stats tool latest version is buggy in a lot of ways. Also not correctly displaying merc stats etc.
DabN5
Imp
4 | 0
Muilpeer wrote:
DabN5 wrote:
Xunametra wrote:

I noticed that the stats tool latest version is buggy in a lot of ways. Also not correctly displaying merc stats etc.

i just used a bella and before i put any skill points in is says im at -120 lol so yea somethin is bugged

edit: tried with barb and it says he has 11% like he should so idk whats up with necro
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
nope that is from the book for charming truine
if you have it in inventory it gives -100 avoid ;D
Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Triapka wrote:Are there any tips for doing elemental seals near Kabraxis? Fire and phys are clearly not an issue. Hope there is a way to do it without investments...

Done easily by switching to crafted xbows with respective damage (even ~500 dmg of needed type could be enough).
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Because you got Tome of Possession in your inventroy (from Triune)
DabN5
Imp
4 | 0
Moasseman wrote:

Because you got Tome of Possession in your inventroy (from Triune)
mars1 wrote:nope that is from the book for charming truine
if you have it in inventory it gives -100 avoid ;D

Omfg u guys r genius I never woulda figured that out lmao