Destroyer
7 | 0
Thanks for the help.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Widowmaker spams lots of bolts per shot - does that mean that every bolt has a chance for procs ?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes
kokklol
Skeleton
2 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
mploura wrote:Great build! I tried a bow druid but his single target was really lacking, this is way more fun.
Any mercenary suggestions (act and gear)?

For leveling, Shapeshift from act 2. Just dunk some random stuff on him and he'll do fine, his primary function is to act as a meatwall anyway. I also wouldn't fret too much about a merc while leveling. There are some areas in the game where the merc will just die and nothing will change that.

Once you start farming rifts (uberlevels), then I suggest Act 5 merc with Qarak's Will for a strong bloodlust proc. Bogspitter (Yul runeword) helm and rest of the gear can be creepy shrinecrafts for more str (More str = more damage = more kills = better bloodlust uptime).

Alternatively you can give him 4 pieces of the barbarian 2h set (everything but weapon) for an extra 200% damage to Bloodlust, but I find Bogspitter to be way too good to pass up.

Does the A5 merc has the Bloodlust proc or where do i get the proc from?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruubel wrote:Widowmaker spams lots of bolts per shot - does that mean that every bolt has a chance for procs ?

Yes. Every hit that carries weapon damage and succeeds can proc "on striking" procs. This means that sometimes you see a seemingly infinite amount of procs because the procs keep proccing themselves.

kokklol wrote: Does the A5 merc has the Bloodlust proc or where do i get the proc from?

You get it from Qarak's Will (preferred) or Sharkbaiter TU Ring mail
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Widowmaker spams lots of bolts per shot - does that mean that every bolt has a chance for procs ?

Yes. Every hit that carries weapon damage and succeeds can proc "on striking" procs. This means that sometimes you see a seemingly infinite amount of procs because the procs keep proccing themselves.

kokklol wrote: Does the A5 merc has the Bloodlust proc or where do i get the proc from?

You get it from Qarak's Will (preferred) or Sharkbaiter TU Ring mail

Wear both they give bonus to bloodlust dmg, for me its from max 9,5k dmg to over max 12k.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Muranty wrote:Wear both they give bonus to bloodlust dmg, for me its from max 9,5k dmg to over max 12k.

I don't bother with Sharkbaiter as it reduces the uptime of Bloodlust (less killspeed on merc) and the extra 100% EWD isn't much on top of what should be already 1.5k-2k EWD

It is however a very valid option espec. earlier on.
mploura
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dumb question but for Larzuk's Bandolier do I just keep trying oiling with a regular Quiver? I seem to only get Plague Gland.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
mploura wrote:Dumb question but for Larzuk's Bandolier do I just keep trying oiling with a regular Quiver? I seem to only get Plague Gland.

I wouldn't spend arcane crystals on the crapshoot that is making quivers/rings/amus. Just roll with a rare one until you eventually either buy or find one (they're very common and thus very cheap)
kokklol
Skeleton
2 | 0

You get it from Qarak's Will (preferred) or Sharkbaiter TU Ring mail[/quote]

Ty!

"Dexterity: Enough to have a decent attack rating."

How much is a decent attack rating?