Xbow Necromancer

Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zaak28 wrote:Any tips on sustaining mana singletarget? Everything is fine until there is just one enemey(boss).

Got 52% manaleech, 212% mana regen and decent dmg/gear already. I don't think even doubling the manaleech would fix it. Widowmaker costs 704 mana.

If you're fighting a boss that lets you just sit still and spam widow, your only option is to run a row of mana potions pretty much. However, most bosses shouldn't have this issue because you're shooting & moving.
Zaak28
Destroyer
6 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
Zaak28 wrote:Any tips on sustaining mana singletarget? Everything is fine until there is just one enemey(boss).

Got 52% manaleech, 212% mana regen and decent dmg/gear already. I don't think even doubling the manaleech would fix it. Widowmaker costs 704 mana.

If you're fighting a boss that lets you just sit still and spam widow, your only option is to run a row of mana potions pretty much. However, most bosses shouldn't have this issue because you're shooting & moving.

Was afraid so. Yea, once i run around or stop attacking for a second it regens quite fast.

It just started to get annoying in t7-9 rifts on those annoying teleporting bosses/corrupted heroes.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
I must be missing something. Im running with Starkiller, Witchhunter's hood, Erawan in Ancient armor, Larzuk's Bandolier, Featherclaw, Truce belt in plated belt, and creepy crafted greaves. It seems my kill speed is really lacking. Widowmaker damage is only 3500-4400 damage. All my gear is fully mo'd and sockets filled and I have a lot of AR. Widowmaker has 37k. Defense is only at 159k. Resistances are maxed at 79%. Physical resist is at 34%. Am I missing something? I have trouble doing duncraig and cant even think about going into Teganze. I dont know what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:I must be missing something. Im running with Starkiller, Witchhunter's hood, Erawan in Ancient armor, Larzuk's Bandolier, Featherclaw, Truce belt in plated belt, and creepy crafted greaves. It seems my kill speed is really lacking. Widowmaker damage is only 3500-4400 damage. All my gear is fully mo'd and sockets filled and I have a lot of AR. Widowmaker has 37k. Defense is only at 159k. Resistances are maxed at 79%. Physical resist is at 34%. Am I missing something? I have trouble doing duncraig and cant even think about going into Teganze. I dont know what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Due to the nerfs we got in 1.1, you can't just take a TU gear to Dunc and faceroll it. There should be no reason to use a Starkiller beyond K3KBA anymore as at that point you'll have a bunch of shrines to craft with. Survivability will also be a bit iffy before you get AoE physical procs like Hwanin's Hwacha or Bear claw quiver (or an obscenely high damage)
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:I must be missing something. Im running with Starkiller, Witchhunter's hood, Erawan in Ancient armor, Larzuk's Bandolier, Featherclaw, Truce belt in plated belt, and creepy crafted greaves. It seems my kill speed is really lacking. Widowmaker damage is only 3500-4400 damage. All my gear is fully mo'd and sockets filled and I have a lot of AR. Widowmaker has 37k. Defense is only at 159k. Resistances are maxed at 79%. Physical resist is at 34%. Am I missing something? I have trouble doing duncraig and cant even think about going into Teganze. I dont know what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

get hwanin
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Hi. I just found a Rare Bolt Quiver with:
8% Chance to cast lvl 40 Cryo Beam on Striking
+1 Necro Skills
87% bonus to AR
161 Life
In your opinion, is it better them +1skills Tranquilizer?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
XuuuH wrote:Hi. I just found a Rare Bolt Quiver with:
+1 Necro Skills
87% bonus to AR
161 Life

It's pretty equal, I'd prolly use the rare quiver just cause I like Cryo beam.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
XuuuH wrote:Hi. I just found a Rare Bolt Quiver with:
+1 Necro Skills
87% bonus to AR
161 Life

Cryobeam is OP and what I prefer as well. Screen wide freeze is OP!
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there anywhere I can see what the min/max rolls for crafting are...
I can easily see the min/max on using creepy.
What about the other affix's.

For example... crafting a stinger xbow, where can i see the min/max rolls for any or all of the affixes available that can roll
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Feel like they can get a lot better than this, but i spent like 50 creepy shrines, and it's time to go hit level 138