Xbow Necromancer

gthank
Cultist
22 | 4
CzechMate wrote:
gthank wrote:IF i want to get the faster Attack speed, what should I do?

Get Increased Attack Speed on items or socket them with Sha runes or jewels with IAS.

Attack speed with a Dart Thrower: 50 - 70 - 102 - 157 - 280 (8 frames)

Attack speed with a Stinger crossbow: 56 - 78 - 113 - 174 - 317 (8 frames)

================================================
But what is the next Speed breakpoint?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
gthank wrote:
CzechMate wrote:
gthank wrote:IF i want to get the faster Attack speed, what should I do?

Get Increased Attack Speed on items or socket them with Sha runes or jewels with IAS.

Attack speed with a Dart Thrower: 50 - 70 - 102 - 157 - 280 (8 frames)

Attack speed with a Stinger crossbow: 56 - 78 - 113 - 174 - 317 (8 frames)

================================================
But what is the next Speed breakpoint?

There is no other one, that's all the speed goes up to. Any more speed after the final breakpoints are futile.
gthank
Cultist
22 | 4
Thank you very much!!!

If I want to get higher Dmg, I should socket JAH rune or Taha rune, whick is better?
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
And what are the breakpoints for Heavy Crossbow (Buriza)?
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
with all the questions, for your own convenience guys, download SpeedCalc from GAME->TOOLS, there you select Necromancer, Crossbow as a weapon and look into DOCUMENTATION->BASE ITEMS, find the weapon and into MAINHAND WEAPON PARAMATERS, use the speed from BASES and put it into WSM. Heavy crossbow has speed of 27, so breakpoints would be this

0 21
5 20
8 19
14 18
20 17
27 16
35 15
48 14
65 13
89 12
125 11
187 10
317 9

And JAH are usually better. Items can have +200% enhanced damage without runes. You can go higher with runes. So if you want min-max, use %ED mystic orbs before socketing runes.
gthank
Cultist
22 | 4
thanks a lot!
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
CzechMate wrote:No more frames for crossbows. And I believe it's not 8 but it's 9.

Sigma buffed it from 9 to 8, get an updated speedcalc (or rather animData) if yours still shows 9
Lippy58
Imp
5 | 0
If I am sitting at 13000 Attack Rating at LVL 120, is there a better gain by using Athuluas Oracle amulet for the extra 140% AR or by keeping the Angel Heart amulet with a flat 8% to Str and Dex?? Im also losing 20% Total Defense by dropping Angel Heart...I survive pretty well in K3k but now Ill be moving to Duncraig to farrm soon and I dont know what to expect.
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
how tf do you do the witch on this char??? All the other ubers went down without a sweat, but even with stacking vit and life on gear, i only get to 27kish life and get onshotted on almost every pounce

NVM, found a vid on youtube. summons here i come :)
Kenji1984
Skeleton
2 | 0
I have a little Question, I try this build and it is realy nice to play.

But I wonder how players in some Youtube video's are teleporting there chars on the map .
I build a Staff with a rune but the charges are so fast empty and i don't know how to fill them again.

thanks for advices