Xbow Necromancer

Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tankerton wrote:Thanks for all the help brother. Great guide btw.

Thanks, I'll be updating the endgame portionand gearing options in a day or two now that I've some experience up there post-nerfs
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
Tankerton wrote:Thanks for all the help brother. Great guide btw.

Thanks, I'll be updating the endgame portionand gearing options in a day or two now that I've some experience up there post-nerfs

Great, looking forward to it. These nerfs threw me for a loop tbh lol but I still love xbow even tho we gotta work a little bit harder.
Govl_diablo
Imp
5 | 0
Trying to crafting (and learn) stinger xbow. Any advice for this?

► Show Spoiler
DYKSPAUL
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
hi, how about ias breakpoint for repeating crossbow? (manticore)
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Govl_diablo wrote:Trying to crafting (and learn) stinger xbow. Any advice for this?

► Show Spoiler

That "Adds 6-7 damage" roll is bad. Ideally you want as close to 300+ for that affix. It's rare though.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
DYKSPAUL wrote:hi, how about ias breakpoint for repeating crossbow? (manticore)

120 - 187 - 345 (8 frames)
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Heya Moasse, just curious how do you feel about Candlewake after the nerf? I'm using Ismail's atm but feel like I could be getting more as I'm above FHR and IAS breakpoints because of it.. (208% fhr but no way to get to next breakpoint and like over 350 IAS).

Also curious if you still feel like Hwanin's is worth it? I'd agree for the full EWD leeching, but it feels so lackluster... It honestly feels as if it's BARELY better than Starkiller.. I put 14 points into flametail, but I honestly feel like those points are completely and utterly wasted and I should be using another bow. Thoughts?

Edit:

Using 200% ED Starkiller with a 200% ED Hwanin with 42% EWD it's like a damage difference of less than 200 with my 7700-10.1k.. So what I'm asking I guess is, is it worth 14 skills just for the proc?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
800 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I guess I can drop some attack rating now.....Image
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Hwanin's current responsibility is to keep us alive. It's still a good xbow, just not rodinkulous like before.

However, it should deal a chunk more damage than a Starkiller, even if it's MO'd to 200%/+30 max due to higher weapon damage and boost to EWD/strength. The proc is also stil really good, and the more "on striking" WDM procs you have, the more potent they all become due to being able to proc each other on top of itself.

Aaaand we don't really have too many better places to put the points still. Rathma's can be capped for some Deadly strike or Death pact for some extra defense but that's about it.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
berry117 wrote:I guess I can drop some attack rating now.....

Yea, that's quite an excessive amount of dex :D You might as well drop some of it for more str the next time you respec