Xbow Necromancer

Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What would be a good UMO/Effigy to apply to rings/amulet?

Also are some of you having success in labs, if so what kind of adjustments did you make to your build?
Vodkaxxl
Imp
4 | 0
What u think guys about Nymyr's Shadow ?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Vodkaxxl wrote:What u think guys about Nymyr's Shadow ?

Useless.
lalaiao
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
@Moasseman What about 1.3 patch? Do you have any idea of the initial changes that xbow necro are going to get?
neklp
Stone Warrior
34 | 6
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Whyred wrote:What would be a good UMO/Effigy to apply to rings/amulet?

Also are some of you having success in labs, if so what kind of adjustments did you make to your build?

Relic of Yaerius, Farnham's Lost Marble,Marksman's Eye and of course The Perfect Sphere are good on your rings/amulet.
I played 2h melee necro this season changed to xbow for rifts its a very good for rifts.You don't have to sacrifice defense for a good damage (Bowazon).As far as adjustments goes i changed my armor from strength beyond strength to natasha's legacy. What adjustements are you looking for?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
lalaiao wrote:@Moasseman What about 1.3 patch? Do you have any idea of the initial changes that xbow necro are going to get?

No big changes. Small dmg nerf to Widow, other than that nothing that'd meaningfully affect xbow.
marioace
Cultist
20 | 0
Did they undo the changes to the flametail proc on Hwanin's? I have 14 points, but instead of launching 3 projectiles like it should, it's launching 8 like it would if I cast it myself. Does this mean that I should move some of those points elsewhere?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
marioace wrote:Did they undo the changes to the flametail proc on Hwanin's? I have 14 points, but instead of launching 3 projectiles like it should, it's launching 8 like it would if I cast it myself. Does this mean that I should move some of those points elsewhere?

It's supposed to be 3, maybe you're playing a legacy patch.
marioace
Cultist
20 | 0
Crash wrote:
marioace wrote:Did they undo the changes to the flametail proc on Hwanin's? I have 14 points, but instead of launching 3 projectiles like it should, it's launching 8 like it would if I cast it myself. Does this mean that I should move some of those points elsewhere?

Dunno, launcher says the game is on 1.3.4. Could it be that because the wep is from an earlier patch and they just patched new ones or something?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
marioace wrote:
Crash wrote:

Dunno, launcher says the game is on 1.3.4. Could it be that because the wep is from an earlier patch and they just patched new ones or something?

That's most likely the reason.