Xbow Necromancer

Dharmatrooper
Skeleton
2 | 0
I was wondering how to sustain mana in single bosses fights? Because i'm draining my 4k mana by widowmaker in 5 seconds. I have 30% mana leech but obviously it's not enough at all.
Also is there a way to increase accuracy (aka attack rating) because right now i have something like 45% chance to hit which is okay for trash mobs but it looks like i'm missing bosses all the time and fighting boss on Hell difficulty takes ages.
Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dharmatrooper wrote:I was wondering how to sustain mana in single bosses fights? Because i'm draining my 4k mana by widowmaker in 5 seconds. I have 30% mana leech but obviously it's not enough at all.
Also is there a way to increase accuracy (aka attack rating) because right now i have something like 45% chance to hit which is okay for trash mobs but it looks like i'm missing bosses all the time and fighting boss on Hell difficulty takes ages.

Did you roll mana regen with MOs on jewelry and quiver as suggested in guide?
AR could be further increased by crafted jewels (up to 50% on each) if you followed other pieces of advice from OP.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is signet of gladiator ring good for us? What is that shadow blade proc?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pinball wrote:Is signet of gladiator ring good for us? What is that shadow blade proc?

Shadow blade is a single non-piercing projectile that used to deal 50k magic damage (no clue what it is after damage rework),

The ring isn't horrible I'd imagine but I don't see a real reason to use it over other options.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bad then. I'm using In For The Kill atm with 4 Heart of Frost. Those WDM procs helps me farm p8 fauzt faster. More fragile because of losing 10% PR, 20% res but no problems because you can kill shit fast.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Dharmatrooper wrote:I was wondering how to sustain mana in single bosses fights? Because i'm draining my 4k mana by widowmaker in 5 seconds. I have 30% mana leech but obviously it's not enough at all.

Use P Amethyst x 6 in your xbow. You can also socket everything else w amethysts to increase your dex which will raise your AR. And simply raising your AR will increase you leech. More hits = more leech. Thats a cheap solution atm.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2

Put hard points in DEX to up your AR. No point in doing massive damage if you can't hit stuff. You get some damage boost from it because of famine.

Also, TU4 Light Gauntlets are great to use for bosses. It definitely makes a difference.
Dharmatrooper
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank you all for the suggestions! Btw where do i get the Ber runes? I had never seen one at all and never got it by cubing low tier runes which makes jewel crafting even more ridiculously expensive.
Also how much AR is enough? Currently i have 1k which is obviously very low. I mean how many dex should i allocate? As i can tell from the other builds i found no one put any skillpoints to dex at all in widowmaker builds.
ruhtra
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
It seems you are still low level.
Low level, putting points in dext is a good way to get some AR.
Later on, with charms and all, you can respect your stats to 100% strength.
I guess 20k AR starts to be good in higher level, but it is easy to go higher. I am currently around 27k, but some here like to go to 50k or so. Not sure it is really worth it though.

Ber runes are easy to come by latee mmr on during the game. For the moment, pick what you find, put some points in dext to have a decent chance to hit, and you worry about that later.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Currently level 120 (really slow xp at 120 sigh) - sorry, a few nooby questions:

1. Why does the guide say not to mix ED and EWD MOs on weapon? I see a few TU/SU weps that have both stats so why is it harmfuil for this build?

2. Which would be better, Starkiller(4) or Aether in a Sacred Stinger xbow? And what sort of jewels to craft for the rw - leech ones or ED?
I'm getting really bad rolls on the rare Stingers I'm trying to craft - worse than the TU4 version - so I'm looking for something that will give a bit better damage until I find a sacred xbow.

3. Which are the best Cycles to put on the wormhole charm? Same question for the umbaru one.