Xbow Necromancer

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
deathspawn666
Destroyer
7 | 0
kabraxis damage is mostly magic, only punishers are poison. Get faster run walk as much as possible to dodge the sky beam, shoot 1 widowmaker (or 2 if you have very fast run walk and atack speed) and move. rinse and repeat, teleport away when he shoots the punishers, wait for the pounce, move a little, shoot while he summonss/does the aoe
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
123 | -18
after he leaps, shoot and move, it's always going to be short windows of attacking and moving.
Ntf1015
Azure Drake
177 | 0
So whats the best way to go about doing tenganze? I am currently using
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (211 - 228) to (302 - 373)
Required Strength: 670
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 150-300 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 900-1800 fire damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
,
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Attire Set
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Strength: 228
Required Level: 90
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
(16 to 20)% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
Total Character Defense (16 to 20)%
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
,
Larzuk's Bandolier
Larzuk's Bandolier
Bolt Quiver (4)

Required Level: 40
4% Chance to cast level 10 Bolt on Striking
40% Attack Speed
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(10 to 30) to Strength
,
Erawan
Erawan
Body Armor

'Nih'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
25% to Strength
25% to Vitality
Physical Resist (11 to 15)%
Total Character Defense (11 to 20)%
,
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1082 - 1279) to (1148 - 1357)
Required Strength: 484
Required Level: 100
Adds (1 to 20)-(21 to 40) damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(50 to 100)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
,
Black Void
Black Void
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3060 - 3442) to (3304 - 3717)
Required Strength: 568
Required Level: 100
20% Attack Speed
Adds 10-15 damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
Slow Target 10%
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of (25 to 50)
30% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
,
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet (Sacred)

Required Level: 110
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-375 lightning damage
+650 poison damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
50% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
, creepy crafted boots, and random +1 rings. If I need to gear up more first, I can try. Im really not sure what to do at this point. Everything that can be is socketed with res gems for max resistance. I have a
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
, but im using the witchhunters hood for the +2 resists.
Moasseman
Cog
209 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:So whats the best way to go about doing tenganze? I am currently using
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (211 - 228) to (302 - 373)
Required Strength: 670
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 150-300 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 900-1800 fire damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
,
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Attire Set
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Strength: 228
Required Level: 90
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
(16 to 20)% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
Total Character Defense (16 to 20)%
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
,
Larzuk's Bandolier
Larzuk's Bandolier
Bolt Quiver (4)

Required Level: 40
4% Chance to cast level 10 Bolt on Striking
40% Attack Speed
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(10 to 30) to Strength
,
Erawan
Erawan
Body Armor

'Nih'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
25% to Strength
25% to Vitality
Physical Resist (11 to 15)%
Total Character Defense (11 to 20)%
,
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1082 - 1279) to (1148 - 1357)
Required Strength: 484
Required Level: 100
Adds (1 to 20)-(21 to 40) damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(50 to 100)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
,
Black Void
Black Void
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3060 - 3442) to (3304 - 3717)
Required Strength: 568
Required Level: 100
20% Attack Speed
Adds 10-15 damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
Slow Target 10%
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of (25 to 50)
30% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
,
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet (Sacred)

Required Level: 110
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-375 lightning damage
+650 poison damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
50% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
, creepy crafted boots, and random +1 rings. If I need to gear up more first, I can try. Im really not sure what to do at this point. Everything that can be is socketed with res gems for max resistance. I have a
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
, but im using the witchhunters hood for the +2 resists.


It sounds like you're trying to tank the balls?

We survive not by mitigating damage but by leeching it back. In Teganze where this is less effective (but still works fine), you need to put some effort into not standing still. Keep moving forwards, drop widows, only stop if there's some loot you really want.

Also due to you using Nihlathak's, your leech will suffer even more and you really need to not tank the balls.
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
123 | -18
Ntf1015 wrote:So whats the best way to go about doing tenganze? I am currently using
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (211 - 228) to (302 - 373)
Required Strength: 670
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 150-300 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 900-1800 fire damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
,
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Attire Set
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Strength: 228
Required Level: 90
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
(16 to 20)% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
Total Character Defense (16 to 20)%
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
,
Larzuk's Bandolier
Larzuk's Bandolier
Bolt Quiver (4)

Required Level: 40
4% Chance to cast level 10 Bolt on Striking
40% Attack Speed
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(10 to 30) to Strength
,
Erawan
Erawan
Body Armor

'Nih'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
25% to Strength
25% to Vitality
Physical Resist (11 to 15)%
Total Character Defense (11 to 20)%
,
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1082 - 1279) to (1148 - 1357)
Required Strength: 484
Required Level: 100
Adds (1 to 20)-(21 to 40) damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(50 to 100)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
,
Black Void
Black Void
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3060 - 3442) to (3304 - 3717)
Required Strength: 568
Required Level: 100
20% Attack Speed
Adds 10-15 damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
Slow Target 10%
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of (25 to 50)
30% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
,
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet (Sacred)

Required Level: 110
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-375 lightning damage
+650 poison damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
50% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
, creepy crafted boots, and random +1 rings. If I need to gear up more first, I can try. Im really not sure what to do at this point. Everything that can be is socketed with res gems for max resistance. I have a
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
, but im using the witchhunters hood for the +2 resists.



Get Hwanins, There is absolutely no reason to use any other crossbow besides hwanins, unless your target(s) are single or very small packs.
Shmoo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi i crafted this yesterday and could need some advice how to go on .
► Show Spoiler

I think I would I would go with a creepy blessing and ar and max dmg mos.
Just to be sure, what would you suggest to craft on this Xbow?
Webbhead08
Lava Lord
94 | -5
Question about Widow Maker: Is it best to shoot slightly off/angled at a stationary target, or paint them directly?

Likewise, for a moving target (I would think you want to lead them in any case) but aim directly in path, slightly to the side, or right on them even as they move?

Maybe its the animation that makes me wonder, but would love to hear some input. Just got my Hwanin's, definitely want moar rockets :)

Thanks!
Wuhrfrahmen
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Now that 1.1 has been out for a bit, is there a hands down best boss-killer crossbow out there?
Moasseman
Cog
209 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wuhrfrahmen wrote:Now that 1.1 has been out for a bit, is there a hands down best boss-killer crossbow out there?


Godly craft.

Webbhead08 wrote:Question about Widow Maker: Is it best to shoot slightly off/angled at a stationary target, or paint them directly?

Likewise, for a moving target (I would think you want to lead them in any case) but aim directly in path, slightly to the side, or right on them even as they move?

Maybe its the animation that makes me wonder, but would love to hear some input. Just got my Hwanin's, definitely want moar rockets :)

Thanks!


Directly on top always. When the target is moving, it won't be too helpful (and is more annoying) to lead them with the targeting, since biggest problem comes from the travel speed of the bolts after they start homing.
APAKane
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
Wuhrfrahmen wrote:Now that 1.1 has been out for a bit, is there a hands down best boss-killer crossbow out there?


Godly craft.

Webbhead08 wrote:Question about Widow Maker: Is it best to shoot slightly off/angled at a stationary target, or paint them directly?

Likewise, for a moving target (I would think you want to lead them in any case) but aim directly in path, slightly to the side, or right on them even as they move?

Maybe its the animation that makes me wonder, but would love to hear some input. Just got my Hwanin's, definitely want moar rockets :)

Thanks!


Directly on top always. When the target is moving, it won't be too helpful (and is more annoying) to lead them with the targeting, since biggest problem comes from the travel speed of the bolts after they start homing.


Can a craft ever be better than say Nihlathak's Bombard or Buriza? Maybe I've just had absolutely awful luck but those unique bows have crazy stats far better than anything that came out of my hundreds of crafting attempts.

Also: Now that I have reached a point where there aren't enough skillpoints to keep the 4 core skills maxed + 14 points to Flametail what should I do?
Is it best to keep a balance or should I keep widowmaker maxed for example? Fewer points into flametail? or More..?