Xbow Necromancer

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
GsusXL
Thunder Beetle
54 | 3
Well, hover over your charscreen AR and check your chance to hit after fighting a "common enemy" you're farming (e.g. fauzt or some bosses).
Personally i used ~33k AR for farming (thats 95% in fauzt) and almost 50k against bosses (thats 75-90% against Astrogha/Xazax/Belial etc.).

Trying to kill a boss with 50% cth is pointless compared to less damage and 85% cth.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
182 | 0
How rare is bear claw proc on quivers? I've had a ton of rare quivers drop and I haven't seen the proc at all. Just curious. I'm on single player if it makes a difference.
Edited by Ntf1015 4 months.
Outwk
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Tip how to kill astrogha, widowmaker not helping definately :D
Webbhead08
Pit Knight
111 | -5
So Attack Rating MO best bet for Hwanin's no doubt about it ? I still have to pump 100-150 dex base into char to get my AR to the 20-25k range
deathspawn666
Destroyer
7 | 0
Outwk wrote:Tip how to kill astrogha, widowmaker not helping definately :D

at least 20-25k AR. Clear spider adds and then:

a) move to astrogha and shoot 1 widowmaker on top of him,
b) if no shrine spawned then shoot another widowmaker
c) if shrine spawned move down near entrance to pull maggots towards you, kill maggots
d) repeat steps a) to c)

Just keep calm and dont's spam widowmaker.
Outwk
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
deathspawn666 wrote:
Outwk wrote:Tip how to kill astrogha, widowmaker not helping definately :D

at least 20-25k AR. Clear spider adds and then:

a) move to astrogha and shoot 1 widowmaker on top of him,
b) if no shrine spawned then shoot another widowmaker
c) if shrine spawned move down near entrance to pull maggots towards you, kill maggots
d) repeat steps a) to c)

Just keep calm and dont's spam widowmaker.


Thanks for tip will try it later, last time was total waste, died 5 times in 2 minutes maybe :D
oski89
Lava Lord
91 | 2
How farm Toraja dungeon with xbow? I have only endyrems summons and rathma chose. I so hard... Better reapec to summoner nec ?;D
GsusXL
Thunder Beetle
54 | 3
Webbhead08 wrote:So Attack Rating MO best bet for Hwanin's no doubt about it ? I still have to pump 100-150 dex base into char to get my AR to the 20-25k range


You want AR on every jewel. Without all charms some stats in dex are usefull but 50 were more than enough to reach >30k for me.
I have lots of jewels from my necro for trade if someone wants :)
Moasseman
Cog
210 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
oski89 wrote:How farm Toraja dungeon with xbow? I have only endyrems summons and rathma chose. I so hard... Better reapec to summoner nec ?;D


Xbow necro is horrible to farm Toraja with. You got bad cast frames, no chonky summons to tank for your edyrems and no crowdcontrol. I would either just get the charm and gtfo (I personally rushed to the corner with lilith, then prayed that an Edyrem hit her. Whe one did, I gibbed her, took the charm and left) or respec to something else like summoner/summon+totem hybrid

Also I will be considerably less active for the new few months because of PoE, so I apologize for not properly answering any questions that might arise during that time.
Moonbeast495
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
i just got hwacha. wanted to ask. how good is xbow now for a fast farming dunc/teganze/fauzt with some mf? in comparison with abyss+jhinnie summoner and mael sin. 1-speed. 2 -survivability