Holy Melee Paladin (2 hander Full Phys)

thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This sounds fun... havent played much any Pally builds. This sounds it could be fun and good.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Have there been any nerfs between the time this guide was made and the current season?

The transition between TU and Sacred is woefully painful when you're farming gear or 110-115 since you've got nothing in mitigation besides a pittance of physical resist from gear and defense which is lacking until you fully transition in gear. The flow of lifesteal from Divine Judgement's 'cascading' hits wasn't as spectacular as I was expecting it to be compared to.. for example noctus.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lazyknob wrote:Have there been any nerfs between the time this guide was made and the current season?

The transition between TU and Sacred is woefully painful when you're farming gear or 110-115 since you've got nothing in mitigation besides a pittance of physical resist from gear and defense which is lacking until you fully transition in gear. The flow of lifesteal from Divine Judgement's 'cascading' hits wasn't as spectacular as I was expecting it to be compared to.. for example noctus.

during 110-115 switch from shroud royal to Nih RW body, should help with a little more defense and up to 16% phys res :D MOs on TU4 weapon should be ED to 195+, life leech, then, if you still have space, EWD or IAS (if you don't have enough). JAH-s inside.
plotzer
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how am I supposed to get 5,4k strength to use Gotterdammerung? Right now im wearing Cinadines and cant even reach the strength with set bonus and evrything filled with Ko-runes
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
plotzer wrote:how am I supposed to get 5,4k strength to use Gotterdammerung? Right now im wearing Cinadines and cant even reach the strength with set bonus and evrything filled with Ko-runes

More charms, creepy crafts, 400 stat points. 5.4k isn't easy to reach til later.
Unhealer
Imp
5 | 1
It's a really nice guide, but honestly i have all the resistances up to 200% and still mobs with ice attacks kill me in 2-3 shots.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Unhealer wrote:It's a really nice guide, but honestly i have all the resistances up to 200% and still mobs with ice attacks kill me in 2-3 shots.

Because your max resist is still at 75%?
Unhealer
Imp
5 | 1
lazyknob wrote:
Unhealer wrote:It's a really nice guide, but honestly i have all the resistances up to 200% and still mobs with ice attacks kill me in 2-3 shots.

Between 77% and 80%.

Anyways, something seems to be outdated with the guide or im doing something really wrong. Have a mix between mid and end gear, resists at 78%, good damage but still trying to complete A5 in hell its a corpserun. I leveled a Xbow necro and a HHzone before and never had that kind of problem.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Unhealer wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

Between 77% and 80%.

Anyways, something seems to be outdated with the guide or im doing something really wrong. Have a mix between mid and end gear, resists at 78%, good damage but still trying to complete A5 in hell its a corpserun. I leveled a Xbow necro and a HHzone before and never had that kind of problem.

How can you have mid and end gear but die at act5 hell? It doesnt make any sense. Are you sure you followed the tree correctly?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Hi Bojac, its your fan with good news - Samael no longer have block an its easier to get to his portal. Waiting for some Pally stream