Holy Melee Paladin (2 hander Full Phys)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
haemoneptra
Rust Claw
85 | 2
Temizov wrote:Can I have the breakpoints chart, please? I will need the IAS one...


I’d like to know as well. Ive used the speedcalc with input:
- dragonform
- 25 wsm and 100ias on weapon (gotterdammerung)
- 88% ias from rapture

Now my question, is this “skill ias” from rapture? If so, the breakpoint of 7 frames is super easy, yet i see everyone saying you need a Total of 500+ ias to hit this breakpoint.... i dont understand :(
User avatar
Helzopro
Heretic
403 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
haemoneptra wrote:
Temizov wrote:Can I have the breakpoints chart, please? I will need the IAS one...


I’d like to know as well. Ive used the speedcalc with input:
- dragonform
- 25 wsm and 100ias on weapon (gotterdammerung)
- 88% ias from rapture

Now my question, is this “skill ias” from rapture? If so, the breakpoint of 7 frames is super easy, yet i see everyone saying you need a Total of 500+ ias to hit this breakpoint.... i dont understand :(


skill ias doesnt exist anymore, its just treated as normal ias
a321333
Rust Claw
85 | 0
hi boss

i get Cinadide set. this is my first time play melee palaian.

i have no ideal use which one obrs ball , can you give some suggust?? :think: :think: :coolstorybob:
User avatar
fakme
Onyx Knight
607 | 8
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
rephrase in english please, "i have no ideal use which one obrs bal" so you want to MO your gear?
a321333
Rust Claw
85 | 0
fakme wrote:rephrase in english please, "i have no ideal use which one obrs bal" so you want to MO your gear?



haha my english is not good .

i need all...
User avatar
Ericksonius
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Just got an eth malleus mallificarum to drop in dunc, think it would work well with this build or should I aim for shark?
User avatar
Crash
Mephisto
7476 | 252
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ericksonius wrote:Just got an eth malleus mallificarum to drop in dunc, think it would work well with this build or should I aim for shark?


extremely good weapon for pure phys holy melee. talxis is still pretty strong because of the bloodlust proc and bonus ewd on that, but eth malleus is top tier as well.
phantomyyz
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
haemoneptra wrote:
Temizov wrote:Can I have the breakpoints chart, please? I will need the IAS one...


I’d like to know as well. Ive used the speedcalc with input:
- dragonform
- 25 wsm and 100ias on weapon (gotterdammerung)
- 88% ias from rapture

Now my question, is this “skill ias” from rapture? If so, the breakpoint of 7 frames is super easy, yet i see everyone saying you need a Total of 500+ ias to hit this breakpoint.... i dont understand :(


Does anyone know what the breakpoint "around 500+ ias" is?

The previous breakpoint is around somewhere around 270 ias, i'm wondering if going for the 500 breakpoint is worth it
haemoneptra
Rust Claw
85 | 2
phantomyyz wrote:
haemoneptra wrote:
Temizov wrote:Can I have the breakpoints chart, please? I will need the IAS one...


I’d like to know as well. Ive used the speedcalc with input:
- dragonform
- 25 wsm and 100ias on weapon (gotterdammerung)
- 88% ias from rapture

Now my question, is this “skill ias” from rapture? If so, the breakpoint of 7 frames is super easy, yet i see everyone saying you need a Total of 500+ ias to hit this breakpoint.... i dont understand :(


Does anyone know what the breakpoint "around 500+ ias" is?

The previous breakpoint is around somewhere around 270 ias, i'm wondering if going for the 500 breakpoint is worth it

507 iirc