Werewolf Druid

Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nantuc wrote:I Changed my Long Sword Shark to a Crystal Sword Shark and respec'd to all DEX. Everything has increased. My OS damage is now 6K higher, my Def is 46K higher, my AR has quadruppled, my Block Rate has increased by 35pts. I am not seeing a downside here. Just respec'd my wormhole from strength to dex and changed boots from slippers to Windrunner. I can report that the rummors of Harbinger not working with Crystal Sword are not true, it works just fine and because the Crystal Sword has a -20 WSM it requires less wIAS. which is not hard since the CS comes with 20% IAS and 100 AR on a good luck roll as well. I will admit that getting the double lucky is a lesson in patience.

One problem though, I was really hoping to get to MAX Block and only ended up with a 47% to Block after putting in all pts into dex. Any ideas how to improve it? I am using the Lightforge shield with Tahas. Also, seeing as though the Crystal Sword is a elemental sword, would max damage say from Taha's or enhanced weapon damage do anything? Or should I invest into Pierce and flat cold damage? Thanks...

downside is no phys dmg which means no leech. you need life on striking/on enemy kill or life spark proc.

regarding block, probably with an abandoned crafted shield with + block chance you could get to 75. also, most of your dmg will be cold so pierce is main priority
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
fregon13 wrote:ImageImageImage
my first druid ever ! like it so much :)

Hey Fregon13, I am interested in your gear setup. I would like to know how you achieved your 678 EWD, what you MO'd and Socketed in your gear.

I am guessing Carsomyr, Greenwalkers, Dyers Eve, 2x GKs, Steppe Slippers, Marchosias's Belt, and Hammerfist but I have no clue what the armor is.

I do not have Carsomyr yet so I am still using Shark and Lightforge. My Shark has a 255% ED, I tried using Rebel with 200% EWD, Hammerfists with 96% EWD. You would think D2stats would report 551 EWD, but it doesn't it only comes out to 411% EWD. I would use Marc's belt also, but I like the phys resist and max res on Dementia which gets me to 50% Phys resists.

Thanx...
fregon13
Thunder Beetle
55 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nantuc wrote:
fregon13 wrote:ImageImageImage
my first druid ever ! like it so much :)

Hey Fregon13, I am interested in your gear setup. I would like to know how you achieved your 678 EWD, what you MO'd and Socketed in your gear.

I am guessing Carsomyr, Greenwalkers, Dyers Eve, 2x GKs, Steppe Slippers, Marchosias's Belt, and Hammerfist but I have no clue what the armor is.

I do not have Carsomyr yet so I am still using Shark and Lightforge. My Shark has a 255% ED, I tried using Rebel with 200% EWD, Hammerfists with 96% EWD. You would think D2stats would report 551 EWD, but it doesn't it only comes out to 411% EWD. I would use Marc's belt also, but I like the phys resist and max res on Dementia which gets me to 50% Phys resists.

Thanx...

Rebel RW 200 EWD
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Nantuc wrote:I am hoping that someone has some help regarding farming. I have tweaked my wolfie as much as I can. I can blast through DC and Faust without a problem. I have been looking for Giant's Knuckles, Dyers Eve, Facebreakers, Greenwalkers, Black Void, and Carsomyr. I was basically getting the same items over and over, mostly rings and amulates. I reworked my gear to squeeze out as much MF as possible. I am using Shark, Nezha, Natasha's, Light Forge, Hammerfists, Marchosia's Hatred, Steppe Slippers, lotteried Rip Stars, and luckied Athulua's. I have MO'd every piece of gear with 15% MF, my Wormhole is at 72%. My Mana Pulse Damage is at 9.6K once buffed by my Merc. I have my MF to 277% and my Def is 400K. My Merc's MF is at 112%.

After bumping my MF to 277%, I am not getting anything anymore from DC. When I was at 250% I was at least getting 4-5 SU/SSUs and about 3-4 Set items. Is there a higher level zone better suited to dropping the SSU's?

Thanks...

How did you get 80% avoid??
The way I see it you get 25 from werewolf form, 20 from symbiosis, 20 from fearie, and 10 from Xis runeword druid helm. So that's 75% avoid. Where did you get that extra 5% avoid?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
tempmail wrote:
How did you get 80% avoid??
The way I see it you get 25 from werewolf form, 20 from symbiosis, 20 from fearie, and 10 from Xis runeword druid helm. So that's 75% avoid. Where did you get that extra 5% avoid?

Werewolf give you 30% chance to avoid, not 25.

Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
tempmail wrote:How did you get 80% avoid??

Werewolf gives you 30%, but I have lost 10% now that I am trying Greenwalkers instead of Nezha. I liked Nezha alot mostly because of the avoid and the 50% bonus to Dex which allows me to wear Lightforge without putting any points into Dex. I am going to miss it I think. Since I recently found both my GKs and Greenwalkers in DC, I am going to try out the GWs and see if I can approach the type of damage you showed in your D2 stats.

You still never let me know how you get up to 678% EWD. Carsomyr does not have any innate EWD and the rest of my gear is the same as yours minus the Marchosias belt. I am guessing you dropped in 100% in EWD MOs on the sword? I can't manage that with Shark because I have to use 2 MOs of IAS to hit the 125% wIAS breakpoint and the RW level is 120. So to recap;

200% EWD from Rebel
100% EWD from Hammerfists
100% EWD from Marchosias
100% EWD from EWD MOs on Carsomyr
35% EWD from Hammer of the Taan Judges Charm
50% EWD from Sacred Worldstone Key Charm
30% EWD from the Book of Lies Trophy

That is only 615%, I curious where the other 63% comes from?

BTW, I guess you used a dye to color your Rebel?

Thanks....
Edited by Nantuc 3 years.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Nantuc wrote:200% EWD from Rebel
100% EWD from Hammerfists
100% EWD from Marchosias
100% EWD from EWD MOs on Carsomyr

Belial trophy gives you 30% EWD and sleep with baal trophy-bonus gives 25%, if you don't have them already. Extra 25% possible with
The Awakening
The Awakening
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: 11673 to 14304
Required Level: 130
Required Strength: 690
Item Level: 130
Ethereal
When Cubed with The Sleep, Enables an Additional Awakening
(The Armor will be Disenchanted by the Recipe)
5% Chance to cast level 50 Banish on Death Blow
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
-(31 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200% Enhanced Defense
+25 Maximum Stamina
Magic Resist +5%
Socketed (6)
, I think.
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
koffi wrote:
Nantuc wrote:
Belial trophy gives you 30% EWD and sleep with baal trophy-bonus gives 25%, if you don't have them already. Extra 25% possible with
The Awakening
The Awakening
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: 11673 to 14304
Required Level: 130
Required Strength: 690
Ethereal
When Cubed with The Sleep, Enables an Additional Awakening
(The Armor will be Disenchanted by the Recipe)
5% Chance to cast level 50 Banish on Death Blow
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
-(31 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200% Enhanced Defense
+25 Maximum Stamina
Magic Resist +5%
Socketed (6)
, I think.

Sorry, I had just remembered to look at my charms, I edited the last post, but there is still 63 pts unaccounted for. He already said he is wearing the same armor as I am, Rebel with 200%. Doesn't the Baal trophy bonus also give mana regen which would be turned into a negative, draining my mana even faster? That is the reason I didn't take that one. I am using triune for the flat damage and plus to attributes. I found the attribute bump to help with many stats.
Wolff
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys is str or dex wolf druid better? I saw Ben kill deismoss with a dex build but i'm not sure what's the best for farming.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wolff wrote:Hey guys is str or dex wolf druid better? I saw Ben kill deismoss with a dex build but i'm not sure what's the best for farming.

that was a full vit build using
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
100% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon
Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 0.9
You Cannot Deal Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage