Werewolf Druid

Wolff
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nantuc wrote:
yaksa wrote:What's the highest Harbinger damage have you guys achieved while maintaining decent survivability? I had reached around 7500 damage with strength build at level 136 although I was missing on quite a number of tough to get charms. Is this a good damage amount?

My current farm build at level 144 melts Duncraig and Faust.
On-Screen shows 13K Harbinger and 26K Mana Pulse. D2stats shows:
ImageImage

Cann you please post your notarmory?
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
Wolff wrote:Cann you please post your notarmory?

Single player, sorry. too bad there isn't a notarmory for SP.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
i notice that when my druid transform there's addtional IAS in stats ,when i transform does the IAS increase consider as WIAS or just a regular IAS?
thanks apreaciate it
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
wewenako19 wrote:i notice that when my druid transform there's addtional IAS in stats ,when i transform does the IAS increase consider as WIAS or just a regular IAS?
thanks apreaciate it

No wIAS has to be on the weapon only. Skill IAS only contributes to total IAS.
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
It is a sad day...... He majorly nerfed melee'ers again. Massive flat damage nerfs, crystal of tears, greenwalkers ... Removed avoid on Nezha. Max elemental resists on Natasia's Legacy down from 5% to 4% (and he actually called it a buff...) bleh..... I doubt the wandering twisters is enough to offset all of the nerfs :(
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'd still play it sword and board (elem cold) any day, its still immortal (the big avoid+75block) and decent/good dps especially with Cold Blood. +twisters buff
Not gonna play it cause i played it two last ladders (with great success both times) and wanna try smt else, but its still really good.
Pure phys 2h though nerfed yeah, sad sad
crankzax
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
For the Dex/Cold version can you play it flat out or is it better to do caster until you have a fleshed out set of base gear?
anicocia
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I would say level as poison until 120, then switch if you have some gear.
Rainbow2133
Invader
9 | 1
crankzax wrote:For the Dex/Cold version can you play it flat out or is it better to do caster until you have a fleshed out set of base gear?

I've lvled as phys werewolf which works perfectly until 120. Then he starts to work quite a bit... worse. But when ya get that cold hunger, icetomb and the
Cold Blood
Cold Blood
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
100% Chance to cast level 50 Shatter the Flesh on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
25% Attack Speed
Adds (310 to 410)-(500 to 600) Cold Damage
-10% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+20 to Banish
Maximum Mana -50%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
or even nice dex craft sacred crystal, he picks up some amazing speed. Currently seating at 135, after all bosses in the game.
Rainbow2133
Invader
9 | 1
Wolff wrote:
Nantuc wrote:
yaksa wrote:What's the highest Harbinger damage have you guys achieved while maintaining decent survivability? I had reached around 7500 damage with strength build at level 136 although I was missing on quite a number of tough to get charms. Is this a good damage amount?

My current farm build at level 144 melts Duncraig and Faust.
On-Screen shows 13K Harbinger and 26K Mana Pulse. D2stats shows:
ImageImage

Cann you please post your notarmory?[/quoteif I were you, since you should accumulated almost every piece of gear on your own, to transit to cold. My 135 sits at 17k max damage on Harbringer tooltip, and 38k Twisted claw. Also attack speed frames are much lower.