Werewolf Druid

aamer43
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Hey Alex, what exact gear were u wearing in the Duncraig clear vid? Need a setup to work towards to make dunc that farmable; just did it once with marchosias' set and it did not go very well id just die after harbinging
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Have Nightmare difficulty Sockets and MOs detail Suggest???
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
aamer43 wrote:Hey Alex, what exact gear were u wearing in the Duncraig clear vid? Need a setup to work towards to make dunc that farmable; just did it once with marchosias' set and it did not go very well id just die after harbinging

honestly I forgot, it was recorded 2 seasons ago or more. They hit like trucks early on, so high phys resistance and high defense is what you're looking for in dunc. But going in Dunc on a fresh lvl 120 wolf definitely won't look like this video.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i got marchosias set . but i have no ideal whats orbs make it. somebody can help me?? :facepalm: :facepalm:
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I'm playing the colddex version with a crystal sword.
Damage is decent at best, not too good, except for single target which is pretty good, but harbinger is a bit meh so far.
Defense is ridiculous however, right now at lv125 im sitting on 12k hp + 150k def + 75%block + 63% avoid, with lots of life on attack and 25%ctc life spark10 (so 10% life every 4 attacks, with 12attacks per sec(5fpa)). Can facetank most stuff no problem and thats pretty fun :)

Gonna try the azgar's cystal (manawolf) version soon, with a KoXis helm (+mana and +10% avoid) for over 70% avoid (should make up a bit for the loss of block).
The plan is to stack a ton of ENE, as druid gets +6mana per energy. Maybe also using Hellmouth as the parasite skill is pretty comfortable to farm if i dont want to harbinger (and it also has a nice -50% manaregen which turns into slowing down mana for us) on top of the sash of frozen seas of course.
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
Is there any reason why i need more str than tooltip says to wear weapons? Difference with requirements becoming higher with numbers. For examle Lachdanan's Avenger need 125 points and i was able to equip it at 200. Raptor Beak (4) with 373 str req was put on at ~540 str
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TocTep wrote:Is there any reason why i need more str than tooltip says to wear weapons? Difference with requirements becoming higher with numbers. For examle Lachdanan's Avenger need 125 points and i was able to equip it at 200. Raptor Beak (4) with 373 str req was put on at ~540 str

Feed the pack is bugged, devs knows.
aamer43
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Im at lvl 134 now the set is awesome gets the job done in P1: 6.2k harbinger dmg, 14k Twisted claw dmg, 14k life, 320k def, 65% avoid. Feels really good now to spam harbinger and not get melted right away. Now to transition to SU's Carsomyr/Greenwalkers etc... i wonder how much better it will be.
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
Cheno wrote:
TocTep wrote:Is there any reason why i need more str than tooltip says to wear weapons? Difference with requirements becoming higher with numbers. For examle Lachdanan's Avenger need 125 points and i was able to equip it at 200. Raptor Beak (4) with 373 str req was put on at ~540 str

Feed the pack is bugged, devs knows.

thx
woozywoo
Skeleton
3 | 0
aamer43 wrote:Im at lvl 134 now the set is awesome gets the job done in P1: 6.2k harbinger dmg, 14k Twisted claw dmg, 14k life, 320k def, 65% avoid. Feels really good now to spam harbinger and not get melted right away. Now to transition to SU's Carsomyr/Greenwalkers etc... i wonder how much better it will be.

Marchosias set?