Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
rumblealex
Sasquatch
66 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'll update it when I have the time.. someday
kitsuneshiro
Fallen
1 | 0
I've been following this guide and everything has gone rather well. But I just he the immovable object known as NM Baal and I'm at a loss for what to do about him. I barely even tickle him. he just deletes my pets and then deletes me. I've double checked the nm section which give me no reason to believe I should be having any trouble at all with nm in general. I've looked all over the internet at this point and can't find any useful information to help. I'm honestly about to just give up this is not a fun challenge.
Elendilli
Grubber
308 | 12
kitsuneshiro wrote:I've been following this guide and everything has gone rather well. But I just he the immovable object known as NM Baal and I'm at a loss for what to do about him. I barely even tickle him. he just deletes my pets and then deletes me. I've double checked the nm section which give me no reason to believe I should be having any trouble at all with nm in general. I've looked all over the internet at this point and can't find any useful information to help. I'm honestly about to just give up this is not a fun challenge.

You probably have zero %AR and can't land any hits on him. You could just ask in Discord why you're having so much trouble and people could easily point it out for you since you probably don't have prior experience in this game.