Werewolf Druid

BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Neyhanis wrote:So I'm playing the colddex version with a crystal sword.
Damage is decent at best, not too good, except for single target which is pretty good, but harbinger is a bit meh so far.
Defense is ridiculous however, right now at lv125 im sitting on 12k hp + 150k def + 75%block + 63% avoid, with lots of life on attack and 25%ctc life spark10 (so 10% life every 4 attacks, with 12attacks per sec(5fpa)). Can facetank most stuff no problem and thats pretty fun :)

Gonna try the azgar's cystal (manawolf) version soon, with a KoXis helm (+mana and +10% avoid) for over 70% avoid (should make up a bit for the loss of block).
The plan is to stack a ton of ENE, as druid gets +6mana per energy. Maybe also using Hellmouth as the parasite skill is pretty comfortable to farm if i dont want to harbinger (and it also has a nice -50% manaregen which turns into slowing down mana for us) on top of the sash of frozen seas of course.

I just started wolf, and my main found an azgars, I'm curious to hear about your set up and success rate. :)
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nvm, found the real calc for wolf in theory craft :)
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Build's still gas for farming. Also you can actually kill astrogha as I've found with twisted claw. You'll just have to accept that the fight will take you 45 minutes and you will constantly die/occasionally pop statues because of a weird blink.
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
Just wondering, I didn't see it in the thread, what are you socketing Lightforge with? I am using ICE Essences. Also, what kind of mana pulse damage should we be aiming for with Shark and Lightforge? Mine is at 8.5K.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nantuc wrote:Just wondering, I didn't see it in the thread, what are you socketing Lightforge with? I am using ICE Essences. Also, what kind of mana pulse damage should we be aiming for with Shark and Lightforge? Mine is at 8.5K.

Try taha runes. It's 40 max phys damage which gets the benefit of all those multipliers, vs 52-100 which only really benefits from pierce.
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
I am hoping that someone has some help regarding farming. I have tweaked my wolfie as much as I can. I can blast through DC and Faust without a problem. I have been looking for Giant's Knuckles, Dyers Eve, Facebreakers, Greenwalkers, Black Void, and Carsomyr. I was basically getting the same items over and over, mostly rings and amulates. I reworked my gear to squeeze out as much MF as possible. I am using Shark, Nezha, Natasha's, Light Forge, Hammerfists, Marchosia's Hatred, Steppe Slippers, lotteried Rip Stars, and luckied Athulua's. I have MO'd every piece of gear with 15% MF, my Wormhole is at 72%. My Mana Pulse Damage is at 9.6K once buffed by my Merc. I have my MF to 277% and my Def is 400K. My Merc's MF is at 112%.

After bumping my MF to 277%, I am not getting anything anymore from DC. When I was at 250% I was at least getting 4-5 SU/SSUs and about 3-4 Set items. Is there a higher level zone better suited to dropping the SSU's?

Thanks...
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nantuc wrote:I am hoping that someone has some help regarding farming. I have tweaked my wolfie as much as I can. I can blast through DC and Faust without a problem. I have been looking for Giant's Knuckles, Dyers Eve, Facebreakers, Greenwalkers, Black Void, and Carsomyr. I was basically getting the same items over and over, mostly rings and amulates. I reworked my gear to squeeze out as much MF as possible. I am using Shark, Nezha, Natasha's, Light Forge, Hammerfists, Marchosia's Hatred, Steppe Slippers, lotteried Rip Stars, and luckied Athulua's. I have MO'd every piece of gear with 15% MF, my Wormhole is at 72%. My Mana Pulse Damage is at 9.6K once buffed by my Merc. I have my MF to 277% and my Def is 400K. My Merc's MF is at 112%.

After bumping my MF to 277%, I am not getting anything anymore from DC. When I was at 250% I was at least getting 4-5 SU/SSUs and about 3-4 Set items. Is there a higher level zone better suited to dropping the SSU's?

Thanks...

I've been testing for some time doing Dunc runs with different amounts of MF using a Warcry Barb, and I absolutely feel like the 200%~ range is best for MFing. I'm currently sitting at 550% MF and I honestly feel like I was getting a lot more SU/SSUs when I was in the 200 range than now. I understand that MF has heavy diminishing returns beyond 250%, but from what I've seen, it would seem that more MF than that feels like its counter-productive. Of course this could be bad RNG, but after over 10 runs of consistently getting 1-2 SUs and no SSUs when I was getting way more in the 200s, I don't know what to think.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nantuc wrote:I am hoping that someone has some help regarding farming. I have tweaked my wolfie as much as I can. I can blast through DC and Faust without a problem. I have been looking for Giant's Knuckles, Dyers Eve, Facebreakers, Greenwalkers, Black Void, and Carsomyr. I was basically getting the same items over and over, mostly rings and amulates. I reworked my gear to squeeze out as much MF as possible. I am using Shark, Nezha, Natasha's, Light Forge, Hammerfists, Marchosia's Hatred, Steppe Slippers, lotteried Rip Stars, and luckied Athulua's. I have MO'd every piece of gear with 15% MF, my Wormhole is at 72%. My Mana Pulse Damage is at 9.6K once buffed by my Merc. I have my MF to 277% and my Def is 400K. My Merc's MF is at 112%.

Thanks...

I've been testing for some time doing Dunc runs with different amounts of MF using a Warcry Barb, and I absolutely feel like the 200%~ range is best for MFing. I'm currently sitting at 550% MF and I honestly feel like I was getting a lot more SU/SSUs when I was in the 200 range than now. I understand that MF has heavy diminishing returns beyond 250%, but from what I've seen, it would seem that more MF than that feels like its counter-productive. Of course this could be bad RNG, but after over 10 runs of consistently getting 1-2 SUs and no SSUs when I was getting way more in the 200s, I don't know what to think.
melonenpflanze
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
10 runs?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
melonenpflanze wrote:10 runs?

15-20 now, and the results were pretty consistent. a lot more with 200~% with much better results. I'm not saying this is scientifically proven by any means, and I'm not willing to put in the amount of work and dedication for it, as I said, this is just "my feeling"