Werewolf Druid

Wolff
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any1 really experienced with wolf druid IAS BP can shoot me a PM? I don't really understand how much atk speed I need with Carosmyr.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wolff wrote:Any1 really experienced with wolf druid IAS BP can shoot me a PM? I don't really understand how much atk speed I need with Carosmyr.

You need 345 IAS total which includes 150 IAS that you need on your weapon for 4fpa, so just get 150% on your weapon and you're good to go.
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Wolff wrote:Any1 really experienced with wolf druid IAS BP can shoot me a PM? I don't really understand how much atk speed I need with Carosmyr.

speed calc: https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Helzopro wrote:

You need 345 IAS total which includes 150 IAS that you need on your weapon for 4fpa, so just get 150% on your weapon and you're good to go.

WIAS is only weapon not included armor w/ IAS or even i put jewel with IAS then charm with IAS isnt it?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
wewenako19 wrote:WIAS is only weapon not included armor w/ IAS or even i put jewel with IAS then charm with IAS isnt it?

Any IAS on your weapon counts for WeaponIAS, so jewels, mos etc
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:WIAS is only weapon not included armor w/ IAS or even i put jewel with IAS then charm with IAS isnt it?

how about i put jewels w/ IAS in my armor and shield does it count as WIAS kinda confuse i have 500 IAS but i feel i didnt get the 3 or 4 fps coz its not counted as WIAS . isee in the speed cal i need 229% WIAS to get 4 to 3 fps how can i get it, my weapon only give me w/ jewel 130% IAS which consider WIAS .
vasadu
Dark Huntress
13 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
wewenako19 wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

how about i put jewels w/ IAS in my armor and shield does it count as WIAS kinda confuse i have 500 IAS but i feel i didnt get the 3 or 4 fps coz its not counted as WIAS . isee in the speed cal i need 229% WIAS to get 4 to 3 fps how can i get it, my weapon only give me w/ jewel 130% IAS which consider WIAS .

WIAS is the attack speed on the weapon only.

You get it from MO (30%), Jewels (90%) and the base ias that spawns on the item

So not all weapons are Good. Id suggest Cold blood if you want to go for Cold dmg, but for me, (overall, some bosses is better with 1h and max block obv) a crafted 2h sword with high dmg and 40-50 atk speed was always better since it gets more phys dmg so for farming you can sustain Mp easily and for bosses the leech is great
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
As a starter werewolf, it's better with 1h+shield or 2h sword ? We put all the points in strength and our block rate is too low for the block.
Somedoby played this build with dexterity based from the beginning ? The T4 crystal sword is not bad, I think.
Wolff
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would recommend 1h and shield with strenght to lvl up. You will melt everything.

Also i'm strenght with a Tooltip of 7.8k dmg on Harbringer. I melt everything down in Faultz/Bremm/Dunc. Is dexterity better end game? Any dext end game werewolf can tell me his setup and Tooltip dmg on Harbringer?
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
Sorry, post was duplicated so I am removing this one.
Edited by Nantuc 3 years.