Werewolf Druid

Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
Hemp_ninja wrote:Hi I'm a pretty new player and was thinking about trying this out. Quick question, is there a reason there is no FHR in this build (unless I missed it which is totally possible)? Also, do you have like a recommended IAS breakpoint for each stage (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Ubers, Harder Ubers etc.). Besides that, this guide is great and really easy to read. Thanks!

FHR breakpoints are 86 and 200. 86 is fine but in higher density areas like vizjun and fauzt its recommended to have 200.
Attackspeed you should keep 100+ most of it on weapon slot.

Are you sure it's 200? When I looked it up i found 3 sites with 280 and one site with 200 for wolf druid.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Faulk wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
Hemp_ninja wrote:Hi I'm a pretty new player and was thinking about trying this out. Quick question, is there a reason there is no FHR in this build (unless I missed it which is totally possible)? Also, do you have like a recommended IAS breakpoint for each stage (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Ubers, Harder Ubers etc.). Besides that, this guide is great and really easy to read. Thanks!

FHR breakpoints are 86 and 200. 86 is fine but in higher density areas like vizjun and fauzt its recommended to have 200.
Attackspeed you should keep 100+ most of it on weapon slot.

Are you sure it's 200? When I looked it up i found 3 sites with 280 and one site with 200 for wolf druid.

Sorry i made mistake. i have played too much assassin :D 280 is the breakpoint.
Beren1313
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hello guys! Farmed my first Xis rune ever xD

Should I use a Great or Long Sword (1h or 2h)? To farm Dung, Fautz, etc.

Thanks. :D :D :D
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Beren1313 wrote:Hello guys! Farmed my first Xis rune ever xD

Should I use a Great or Long Sword (1h or 2h)? To farm Dung, Fautz, etc.

Thanks. :D :D :D

Always 1h :)
n4rcod
Skeleton
3 | 0
I started this ladder with wolf, but i was forced to change, wolf is so weak with t4 gear, can't even kill the butcher as melee. Any ideas what should I do? Create another character, like xbow necro. I think before 115, druid has no chance to survive.
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How's wolf druid in this patch?

I'm thinking about to use
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
(Edyrem Set)

Hand of Inarius
Worldstone
Lilith's Disguise

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+2 to All Skills
Elemental Resists +25%

Set Bonus with complete set:
Summon Edyrem:
20% Reanimate as: Edyrem
+20% of Life Added as Damage
+50% Chance of Crushing Blow
Can Summon Edyrems Anywhere
Summon Two Edyrem Minions per Cast
5% Chance to cast level 40 Ward of Fate on Melee Attack
+500% Bonus to Summoned Edyrem Life
+15 to Divine Apparition

for sacred armor and meat shields but not sure how it's gonna be.
Sceptic421
Fallen
1 | 0
can you say what MO's i should use in gear? in personal messages pls
seafo
Destroyer
7 | 1
Hi guys, does anyone know much IAS I need to jewel on Shark? I have a eth base long sword and a 10% ias indestructible jewel. If i put 4 more jewels that adds up to 70 ias from jewels, will it make a difference in breakpoint compared to a 15% indestructible jewel?

Also are 15% ias fhr jewels of any use?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
seafo wrote:Hi guys, does anyone know much IAS I need to jewel on Shark? I have a eth base long sword and a 10% ias indestructible jewel. If i put 4 more jewels that adds up to 70 ias from jewels, will it make a difference in breakpoint compared to a 15% indestructible jewel?

around 100 is ok. even less if you willing to test out. nowdays you get 30 ias from feed the pack so you can lower the weapon ias. you can have 15 ias jewels also.
seafo
Destroyer
7 | 1
Tkorpi wrote:
seafo wrote:Hi guys, does anyone know much IAS I need to jewel on Shark? I have a eth base long sword and a 10% ias indestructible jewel. If i put 4 more jewels that adds up to 70 ias from jewels, will it make a difference in breakpoint compared to a 15% indestructible jewel?

around 100 is ok. even less if you willing to test out. nowdays you get 30 ias from feed the pack so you can lower the weapon ias. you can have 15 ias jewels also.

Hey, thanks man. I have another question still, is it better to use 15 ias jewel or is 15 ias & 15 fhr on one jewel even better?