Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

I know that minion damage and minion life are getting multiplied by shamanic trance, but what about %ehanced damage from wolf stance?
What about other buffs like motw, or bloodlust, are they being applied before or after shamanic trance?
I noticed shamanic trance is definitely buffing spirit reave by a lot!
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

I know that minion damage and minion life are getting multiplied by shamanic trance, but what about %ehanced damage from wolf stance?
What about other buffs like motw, or bloodlust, are they being applied before or after shamanic trance?

All EWD is additive , so its good when you dont have much minion dmg but later its pretty small bonus
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
morphed wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

All EWD is additive , so its good when you dont have much minion dmg but later its pretty small bonus

I see, so effective damage = (actual minion damage stat * shamanic trance bonus) + stance bonus damage + motw + bloodlust + other buffs
Wolf stance seems too strong even in endgame; +25% cb + cap attack frames + 450% ewd (Even if you have 600 + minion damage it's still 20% damage)
Tyvvm
yejianqiu
Prowler
18 | 0
could I ask how the summ barb recover life? Only use the blood bottle?
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
yejianqiu wrote:could I ask how the summ barb recover life? Only use the blood bottle?

Spirit walk gives health whenever you jump + I reccomend the blood mage mercenary, he boosts your coverage and with good cast speed (refer mercenary handbook), he will be healing your whole party whenever you jump. I've not broken into the highest levels of content, but till Fauzt, this is proving SUPER effective.
yejianqiu
Prowler
18 | 0
CorralTheTroops wrote:
yejianqiu wrote:could I ask how the summ barb recover life? Only use the blood bottle?

Spirit walk gives health whenever you jump + I reccomend the blood mage mercenary, he boosts your coverage and with good cast speed (refer mercenary handbook), he will be healing your whole party whenever you jump. I've not broken into the highest levels of content, but till Fauzt, this is proving SUPER effective.

Yep. But why there is only one point in spirit walk for summon barb as I checked in the Ladder. I think it is can greatly improve survivability if add 10 point.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
yejianqiu wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:

Yep. But why there is only one point in spirit walk for summon barb as I checked in the Ladder. I think it is can greatly improve survivability if add 10 point.

amount of hp recovered scales with points in your minions, not in spirit walk
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
what is this barb capable of? Let's say with most of the end game gear
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
trolly447 wrote:what is this barb capable of? Let's say with most of the end game gear

I was not ablet to push into Scos with Morthwyrtha, Toraja's Champ + Tainted Craft everywhere else. Wasn't able to find Thelema runeword, which might have helped. To clarify I could slowly chip my way through Scosglen, but itwas really trudging progress.
Meanwhile Fuztinville and lower are very easy with the bloodmage merc.
I think you can roll over scos with undead crown setup.
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
CorralTheTroops wrote:
trolly447 wrote:what is this barb capable of? Let's say with most of the end game gear

I was not ablet to push into Scos with Morthwyrtha, Toraja's Champ + Tainted Craft everywhere else. Wasn't able to find Thelema runeword, which might have helped. To clarify I could slowly chip my way through Scosglen, but itwas really trudging progress.
Meanwhile Fuztinville and lower are very easy with the bloodmage merc.
I think you can roll over scos with undead crown setup.

thanks!