Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Best set up to farm fauntz? I'm able to survive somewhat but I feel squishy. My minions for the most part are able to survive easy and I think my damage is not so bad. I'm using act 1 merc with bow set to take out inmunes
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Im confused on how someone like the person above has over 100% minion damage on a sacred craft with MOs. I just did a quick single tainted craft on boots but i got only 10% damage and 23% AR. What am i missing?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Based wrote:Im confused on how someone like the person above has over 100% minion damage on a sacred craft with MOs. I just did a quick single tainted craft on boots but i got only 10% damage and 23% AR. What am i missing?

It's pretty old build and there have been nerfs. Mostly in dmg but also in monsestts life so it shouldm't affect the build that much.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Jampula wrote:
Based wrote:Im confused on how someone like the person above has over 100% minion damage on a sacred craft with MOs. I just did a quick single tainted craft on boots but i got only 10% damage and 23% AR. What am i missing?

It's pretty old build and there have been nerfs. Mostly in dmg but also in monsestts life so it shouldm't affect the build that much.

It seems like jewel crafts have been effected, the doc affixes for minion jewel rolls are definitely not correct.

Any idea what total minion life/damage/AR totals i should be looking at with trance on then?

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Basedxxxx

Total with trance on is 550/296/112 in those stats.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
with this gear:

Gladiator's Rage
Toraja's Champion
Goetia Plate
2x Nebelring
crafted or honorific boots / gloves / belt (can go for lilith temptation - gg mf)
random amulet with 3-4 all skils and some minion stats

if you have money, umos are there / monsterball and the other one i dont remember the name

You should be game with this gear, it's a lot of minion damage / resist / ar on it. And +4 barb minions from weapon and shield. Can use 2x glad's rage but i prefer toraja's champion for sustain. Drop a fortress there and the huge life on striking helps a lot.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Yeah im attempting to get that gear. Have a badly rolled Goetia Plate and Toraja's Champion that i got with another character/a friend but all the other SU/SSUs i at least right now can't farm with this char because of my level and it seems like my damage. I'm trying to transition over from phys Bowazon because the build felt to squishy for my playstyle but that character does way more damage with a crafted bow and trash gear(TU/honor) than this does with decent items. I just realized Vith runes do minion damage so i threw them in my shield/helm/armor slot and crafted a pair of gloves but even they don't seem too worth it. Minion rolls got nerfed into the gorund so its way closer to the values of max honorific gear.

Keep in mind this is only my second league of MXL and i barely played my first, i'm trying to understand the game but i feel like i'm missing something trying to make this character work.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I had no idea that jewels were nerfed. But the build is still strong.
eric639
Pit Knight
117 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nice guide,i wonder if someone can show me a skill and gears plan for the recent v1.7 please?Especially for the T11+ labs,thank you!
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Outdated guide. Best to use this as a rough template before swapping to something like Warcry ASAP.
PureBlunt
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Outdated guide. Best to use this as a rough template before swapping to something like Warcry ASAP.

That's not true it depends in what u want to do top ladder player is a summoner