Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
fr0gbug
Thunder Beetle
55 | 6
CorralTheTroops wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?
Is it a direct multiplier since all their damage is ewd?

Also does anyone have details about attack speed scaling on guardian spirits? I read here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77636&p=569131#p569131) that 1 point in wolf stance is enough to max as frames of guardian from 12 -> 7 frames, but I'd just like to hear more about the mechanics to confirm this.
Same post also talks about snapshotting stances on minions, which I'd like to hear more about too.


I don't know about the question of frames. EWD%(like lion stance or wolf stance) or Phys dmg%(like from motw or bloodlust) is additive with minion% dmg increases. The only separate multiplier that I know of for minion dmg is the new (2.3) shamanic trance barb summon passive. Unless it is baked into the summon tooltip pre-cast however, like +minion% dmg on gear or skills, it won't affect spirit reave dmg.
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
fr0gbug wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?
Is it a direct multiplier since all their damage is ewd?

Also does anyone have details about attack speed scaling on guardian spirits? I read here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77636&p=569131#p569131) that 1 point in wolf stance is enough to max as frames of guardian from 12 -> 7 frames, but I'd just like to hear more about the mechanics to confirm this.
Same post also talks about snapshotting stances on minions, which I'd like to hear more about too.


I don't know about the question of frames. EWD%(like lion stance or wolf stance) or Phys dmg%(like from motw or bloodlust) is additive with minion% dmg increases. The only separate multiplier that I know of for minion dmg is the new (2.3) shamanic trance barb summon passive. Unless it is baked into the summon tooltip pre-cast however, like +minion% dmg on gear or skills, it won't affect spirit reave dmg.


Tyvvm
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Guys I finally assembled the full set pieces for shaman barb, Seems decent in HC gives me quite a lot of life, loads of defence, and makes the minions very tanky. But there's no AR or damage on the set pieces. Seems not worth it when compared to my existing gear.

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/RespectYoElders
aloudnoise
Invader
8 | 0
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/gangsta

Guys, how in the hell he have so high +minion damage | life on rings ?

Image
papas
Thunder Beetle
50 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aloudnoise wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/char/gangsta

Guys, how in the hell he have so high +minion damage | life on rings ?

Image


5 monsterballs 5 karas and normal mo's for life and minnion dmg
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

I know that minion damage and minion life are getting multiplied by shamanic trance, but what about %ehanced damage from wolf stance?
What about other buffs like motw, or bloodlust, are they being applied before or after shamanic trance?
I noticed shamanic trance is definitely buffing spirit reave by a lot!
User avatar
morphed
Grubber
303 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

I know that minion damage and minion life are getting multiplied by shamanic trance, but what about %ehanced damage from wolf stance?
What about other buffs like motw, or bloodlust, are they being applied before or after shamanic trance?
I noticed shamanic trance is definitely buffing spirit reave by a lot!

All EWD is additive , so its good when you dont have much minion dmg but later its pretty small bonus
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
morphed wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys can someone tell me the scaling mechanics for all the %scaling for summons?

I know that minion damage and minion life are getting multiplied by shamanic trance, but what about %ehanced damage from wolf stance?
What about other buffs like motw, or bloodlust, are they being applied before or after shamanic trance?
I noticed shamanic trance is definitely buffing spirit reave by a lot!

All EWD is additive , so its good when you dont have much minion dmg but later its pretty small bonus


I see, so effective damage = (actual minion damage stat * shamanic trance bonus) + stance bonus damage + motw + bloodlust + other buffs
Wolf stance seems too strong even in endgame; +25% cb + cap attack frames + 450% ewd (Even if you have 600 + minion damage it's still 20% damage)
Tyvvm
yejianqiu
Prowler
18 | 0
could I ask how the summ barb recover life? Only use the blood bottle?
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
yejianqiu wrote:could I ask how the summ barb recover life? Only use the blood bottle?


Spirit walk gives health whenever you jump + I reccomend the blood mage mercenary, he boosts your coverage and with good cast speed (refer mercenary handbook), he will be healing your whole party whenever you jump. I've not broken into the highest levels of content, but till Fauzt, this is proving SUPER effective.