Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
sorlix
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Sorlixoner
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sorlix wrote:Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

why are you using yul runes? your minions don't inherit your pierce... also, you can MO your amulets, rings and armors with resistances.
sorlix
Destroyer
7 | 0
Diaco wrote:
sorlix wrote:Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

why are you using yul runes? your minions don't inherit your pierce... also, you can MO your amulets, rings and armors with resistances.

Hmm I read in the guide to use yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg. But if its useless then i can switch them to jewels or gems. Thanks for you advice
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sorlix wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Hmm I read in the guide to use yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg. But if its useless then i can switch them to jewels or gems. Thanks for you advice

that's because the guide is old and yul runes used to give minion dmg, now it switched to another one, can't remember which. you are better off using crafted jewels if you are not using runemaster though
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi there..

another question, now to ShrineCrafting.

I tried to shrinecraft some Gauntlets and the best ones so far is this:

How the f*** can someone shrinecraft these:

It´s a Screenshot from Z0D42, who made that Build
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Koetnir
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Notice that he has +52 levels worth of MOs, and has 4 filled sockets. Take those out, and your gloves aren't really that different. Don't be wowed by the amount of affix lines, because just +stats and +res make up 8 of them.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:Notice that he has +52 levels worth of MOs, and has 4 filled sockets. Take those out, and your gloves aren't really that different. Don't be wowed by the amount of affix lines, because just +stats and +res make up 8 of them.

Yes, he inserted MO and Jewels.. :facepalm:

Sry, I was brain-afk
thismenu
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
thismenu wrote:Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?

Have you cast Shamanic Trance before summoning your Spirits? It is a buff that has to be active to get it's Bonus.
thismenu
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mortimer_85 wrote:
thismenu wrote:Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?

Have you cast Shamanic Trance before summoning your Spirits? It is a buff that has to be active to get it's Bonus.

Wow. I was thinking it was a passive! OMG.
Thanks for the response.
<---- DUMB