Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
arythia
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
arythia wrote:Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff

Neph also works on summons
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
has anybody tried using sreaming eagle with summons? as there are decent runewords (early and late game) for throwing axes buffing minions as well, i figured it might be nice.
Hubix
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Diaco wrote:
arythia wrote:Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff

Neph also works on summons

Does it?
It seems that nothing has changed when I put points into this skill.
Trip13
Imp
5 | 0
I really think it does nothing. When I fight Kabraxis's 5 secondary elemental bosses, looks like my summons don't do any damage unitll I use banish, and they should do some damage from Neph Spirit. Would be nice if someone could check it.
Sunamar
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nephalem spirit has synergy with all the three spirit types, which mean it DOES give them the elemental damage, innate shouldn't give them anything, though.
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
diddnt saw quov tsin in the uber section.
figured ill post incase, probably just overlookd it.

anyways just recast summons, telestomp, tp, rinse repeat.
got just basic starter gear, died once.

thanks for guide, played all sorts of barb, necro versions but never rly any summoner.
enjoying.

struggling in dunc though, guess iam missing more gear on myself
Sunamar
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Duncraig is pretty fine if you get a bit of health, defense and Pres. Try switching into bear stance if you don't mind slower clearspeed, or just putting a few stat points into vitality for more health. When teleporting all over the place, try using jitan's gate NEXT TO the mob pack, so they don't hit you, and keep teleporting around to dodge the exploding barells. That should be everything needed, I manage to die 0-1x per run with salad gear :D
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
thank u for the fast reply first and foremost.
did some more farming, upgrading, switching up and iam doin fairly well now overall

now the goal ist to maximize it to support my dps friend in endgame labs, we did t8-11 today and it did fairly well
first issue would be the helm, the veil king dies here and there, and its way to painful to kill him
so i figured i follow the guide and get one of the alternatives

first i guess i stick to the RW, but the undead crown kinda got my interrest going with skelds
now my second question would be on how to properly make that work and if any of you has any ideas what i could do to further support my psn barb in group, beside bringing dmg of my own/staying alive etc the basic things.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Expanse
thanks for all suggestions, will check up on yt/older guides
but figured someone may reading it has some fresh ideas!

Update, as u can see from profile its for sure possible to step it up.
id warn everyone though just rushing into any of the items listed/used by me.
and advice to follow this original build to the teeth, beyond possible.
and only than swap to undead crown etc once u have a solid set complete.

credit goes to the youtuber,cuntmaster/Minh all the ppl who previously played it like that.

Update: stacking beyond 75 minion res even in t14+ labs is stated as useless from the mod team. Meaning u cant overcap minion res like u can on ur character.
also there has been a damage cap fro characters which got removed.
this diddnt happen for minions, meaning if u reach similiar equip as stated above, goin much higher could result in 0 dmg numbers. seems the lowest this bug has been occured is at 37k guardian spirit damage, High lvl wolf stance leads to this so numbers reaching 1400+ ewd could result in this particular bug

hotfix very unlikely this season.
Edited by Expanse 3 years.
Baruna
Imp
4 | 0
Expanse wrote:diddnt saw quov tsin in the uber section.
figured ill post incase, probably just overlookd it.

anyways just recast summons, telestomp, tp, rinse repeat.
got just basic starter gear, died once.

thanks for guide, played all sorts of barb, necro versions but never rly any summoner.
enjoying.

struggling in dunc though, guess iam missing more gear on myself

when you say tp, jigan away or teleport to town and go back?