Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Z0D42 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:i wasn't trying to bash the poster , i just wanted to answer his question

also , this is just a miniguide at this point .

Ill gladly take this chance to explain something here:
I didn't know about the "elder shaman" guide posted like 8 months ago. If i did i most likely wouldn't have made this which honestly is kind of a shame i put "so much" effort into it, since the old guide is alot more elaborate. It also has some footage of ubers i did not complete myself with this char yet and i even thought about linking it here for people who seek more info. You are correct there isn't much new in this guide apart from that comprehensive list and a few minor things.

anyways since the focus of this char for me was to have a good farmer and it turned out quite strong, I feel people can still do well with this.
Not really sure what you mean about miniguide though

sry but did you even Played Summon Barb?? your Guide is crap and full of False Information

1.) Colliding Fury is bullshit Weapon
a.) The time to Summon the Elementals take 2x that much as your normal Summons
b.) Sometimes due to Limitation half of your Summons poof and disappear = you have to spend more time summon as you do with farming

2.) Crafted Gloves O.o? Pul > Lamha > Lorekeeper

3.) Body Armor > Goetia Always #1 > Crafted & why i would Wear Khazra???? Give it your Merc if you want that buff O.o

4.) Boots > Angel Wrath +2 Barb > Crafted

5.) you dont summon Veil King at all

6.) why you even would waste pts into Vita when str is = Minion stats????

7.) Ring "Pretty much same as mid game" ? ....
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@Xhaviour oh wow dude you sound like some triggered nerd, did you even read my guide`?
1.I mention colliding fury as a more offensive choice even listing some of the disadvantages you just did, just if anyone wants to try it out, but advised to use toraja shield and also explained why.
2.crafted gloves give more dmg than +2 skills from Kali, which I listed as early-mid game gear. only really good thing about lorekeeper is +3 skills. Firedance is pretty useless for farm char, the combat speed and mana regen are both rather neglectable and you can get more useful stats on a crafted pair. (mf/stats)
(3. Auriels has a couple advantages over goetia and is overall stronger in my opinion. Khazra can be useful if you want to stack more life for some reason.) ignore this part...
4. what do i even care about this point? i mention crafted boots as end game gear
5. yes i use him all the time for farming, he does decent dmg and i can observe his hp easily and resummon him before he dies. also makes other minions die alot less.
6.I explained this aswell, good job on reading the guide. It also specifically says to mostly stack str and put only as much as you want/need into vit. some prefer a bit more health than others right? also that little dps u miss by stacking a bit of vita isnt gonna influence your farm speed in the slightest.
7. incomplete quote and whats so hard to take a glimpse at "early-mid" game items if you skipped that part earlier?
Edited by Z0D42 5 years.
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
auriel's robe doesn't stack wolf stance with your other stances.

it doesn't gain enhanced stance radius like a barb hard-skilled stance does.
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
inori92 wrote:auriel's robe doesn't stack wolf stance with your other stances.

it doesn't gain enhanced stance radius like a barb hard-skilled stance does.

thanks for the input, I tested this before and I was sure it worked :/
They do stack, just wolf stance from auriels doesn't rly affect minions. Tested with merc and he only gets a dmg bonus for a short time when u put the armor on. will change it
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
a quick ask, if my minions resist are overall at 75% does this mean i dont need any more? from d2stats i mean, or how this works?

also 700% life and 900% dmg + would be BIS or even higher? and how does this work with instantly teleport (spirit walk) with only 1 point in it?
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jovoman wrote:a quick ask, if my minions resist are overall at 75% does this mean i dont need any more? from d2stats i mean, or how this works?

also 700% life and 900% dmg + would be BIS or even higher? and how does this work with instantly teleport (spirit walk) with only 1 point in it?

Not 100% sure, but from the what i have learned 75 is the cap for minions in hell (their base is 0 there, so they don't get affected by -res from difficulty)
So for farming that should be enough, being overstacked on minion res seems to be mostly useful vs a few bosses.

700/900 is pretty good imo. You can always get more ofc if you want to, but it should be enough for farming. It depends on what you want, how much you want to max out. some people might even use lilith's instead of a crafted belt, for even more mf. I feel fine with close to 300%.

spirit walk has its cooldown reduced by 0.2 sec for each point you put into spirit skills, just takes some levels to get to zero cd.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
Z0D42 wrote:
Jovoman wrote:a quick ask, if my minions resist are overall at 75% does this mean i dont need any more? from d2stats i mean, or how this works?

Not 100% sure, but from the what i have learned 75 is the cap for minions in hell (their base is 0 there, so they don't get affected by -res from difficulty)
So for farming that should be enough, being overstacked on minion res seems to be mostly useful vs a few bosses.

700/900 is pretty good imo. You can always get more ofc if you want to, but it should be enough for farming. It depends on what you want, how much you want to max out. some people might even use lilith's instead of a crafted belt, for even more mf. I feel fine with close to 300%.

spirit walk has its cooldown reduced by 0.2 sec for each point you put into spirit skills, just takes some levels to get to zero cd.

wow cool oky

how can i get that much mf? im current only on 41 lol :/
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
Z0D42 wrote:

also my dmg current is 930% and 580% life and 120% resist but just 40% mf :/ want like 200+ how can i get it better?
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jovoman wrote:also my dmg current is 930% and 580% life and 120% resist but just 40% mf :/ want like 200+ how can i get it better?

mystic orbs with mf on every piece, crafts/rares/jewels with some mf, gladiators rage, charms.

m0uth wrote:Does Life After Kill effect character if your minions are doing the killing? Trying to find ways to regen life.

pretty sure it doesn't. goetia plate gives 100 life regen, you get some from charms aswell. blood mage (a3 merc) could be worth a try too.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
m0uth wrote:minions - Trying to find ways to regen life.
eagle stance . works good enough even as 1-pointer , from very low to full hp in half a minute , from half hp to full hp in 15 seconds