Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Gelgsus wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:
Blightless wrote:On SC what would be better, Neph Spirit or Runemaster?

However neph spirit suffers from the problem that minions don't have ele pierce, so the damage is quite misleading.

THanks everyone for all the info.
Does Hunter's Mark help with that, or it just ups the elemental damage?

Hunter's mark does physical damage, but if upgraded with primordial hunt it does the same thing as neph spirit (lots of rainbow damage), hwoever it suffers from the same problem i.e. minions don't get pierce.

However I'm not too sure what the average damage you're getting from either primordial hunt or NEph spirit really is; since I don't know how much res mobs generally have. You might be getting anywhere from 25% to 66% of the expected dps based on the mobs resists.
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
Does Wolven Guide Effect your summons?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
crystalforge666 wrote:Does Wolven Guide Effect your summons?

nope
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?
Is it a direct multiplier since all their damage is ewd?
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
CorralTheTroops wrote:How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?

Also does anyone have details about attack speed scaling on guardian spirits? I read here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77636&p=569131#p569131) that 1 point in wolf stance is enough to max as frames of guardian from 12 -> 7 frames, but I'd just like to hear more about the mechanics to confirm this.
Same post also talks about snapshotting stances on minions, which I'd like to hear more about too.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
CorralTheTroops wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?

Also does anyone have details about attack speed scaling on guardian spirits? I read here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77636&p=569131#p569131) that 1 point in wolf stance is enough to max as frames of guardian from 12 -> 7 frames, but I'd just like to hear more about the mechanics to confirm this.
Same post also talks about snapshotting stances on minions, which I'd like to hear more about too.

I don't know about the question of frames. EWD%(like lion stance or wolf stance) or Phys dmg%(like from motw or bloodlust) is additive with minion% dmg increases. The only separate multiplier that I know of for minion dmg is the new (2.3) shamanic trance barb summon passive. Unless it is baked into the summon tooltip pre-cast however, like +minion% dmg on gear or skills, it won't affect spirit reave dmg.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
fr0gbug wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:

I don't know about the question of frames. EWD%(like lion stance or wolf stance) or Phys dmg%(like from motw or bloodlust) is additive with minion% dmg increases. The only separate multiplier that I know of for minion dmg is the new (2.3) shamanic trance barb summon passive. Unless it is baked into the summon tooltip pre-cast however, like +minion% dmg on gear or skills, it won't affect spirit reave dmg.

Tyvvm
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Guys I finally assembled the full set pieces for shaman barb, Seems decent in HC gives me quite a lot of life, loads of defence, and makes the minions very tanky. But there's no AR or damage on the set pieces. Seems not worth it when compared to my existing gear.

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/RespectYoElders
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/gangsta

Guys, how in the hell he have so high +minion damage | life on rings ?

papas
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aloudnoise wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/char/gangsta

Guys, how in the hell he have so high +minion damage | life on rings ?

5 monsterballs 5 karas and normal mo's for life and minnion dmg