Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Z0D42 wrote:I kind of expected someone else (more knowledgeable about the game) to make a summon barb guide by now, since it's such a common and strong char.
you haven't seen new ones because the old ones are still valid .
Buzul
Prowler
17 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Z0D42 wrote:I kind of expected someone else (more knowledgeable about the game) to make a summon barb guide by now, since it's such a common and strong char.
you haven't seen new ones because the old ones are still valid .

The old guide have not really activity... and zod his guide is still different to the old one. Be happy that zod make the work to create the Community a Fresh guide for a one popular‘s builds :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i wasn't trying to bash the poster , i just wanted to answer his question

also , different is not better . the old ones are still valid . besides 2 or 3 gear parts there's nothing new about summon barbs in the past few years . it's the same playstile . the same skill plan .

Buzul wrote: Be happy
new players could be happy . but old ones already know what to do .

also , this is just a miniguide at this point .
Buzul
Prowler
17 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:i wasn't trying to bash the poster , i just wanted to answer his question

also , different is not better . the old ones are still valid . besides 2 or 3 gear parts there's nothing new about summon barbs in the past few years . it's the same playstile . the same skill plan .

Buzul wrote: Be happy
new players could be happy . but old ones already know what to do .

old players didnt need almost guides =) i´m playing round a week and the old guide are good, but as new player u have so much problems with broken links and others. the most guides are reborn.

but old players should be happy too because new player learning the game much faster as with old guides, not so much frustrations... the community will be bigger and everyone will be happe :)

i hope more old players can do new guides or upgrade it for the new player =)
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:i wasn't trying to bash the poster , i just wanted to answer his question

Ill gladly take this chance to explain something here:
I didn't know about the "elder shaman" guide posted like 8 months ago. If i did i most likely wouldn't have made this which honestly is kind of a shame i put "so much" effort into it, since the old guide is alot more elaborate. It also has some footage of ubers i did not complete myself with this char yet and i even thought about linking it here for people who seek more info. You are correct there isn't much new in this guide apart from that comprehensive list and a few minor things.

anyways since the focus of this char for me was to have a good farmer and it turned out quite strong, I feel people can still do well with this.
Not really sure what you mean about miniguide though
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Z0D42 wrote:Not really sure what you mean about miniguide though
if it doesn't have an elaborate and detailed leveling / progression and ubering section (with vids if possible) , just a list of gearing and skillplan and some play style / ubering tips , it's a miniguide .
Buzul
Prowler
17 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Z0D42 wrote:Not really sure what you mean about miniguide though
if it doesn't have an elaborate and detailed leveling / progression and ubering section (with vids if possible) , just a list of gearing and skillplan and some play style / ubering tips , it's a miniguide .

he wrote that vids will coming soon

i think the guide will grow with the questions of the community.
Buzul
Prowler
17 | 0
now i tested this guide and it feel like better as the elder shaman guide, me as noob, i´. happy =) great guide :yay:
Tbizzle
Fallen
1 | 0
Noob here, just started playing and working on this build. How does this char teleport?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tbizzle wrote:Noob here, just started playing and working on this build. How does this char teleport?

spirit walk