Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kolegra
Imp
4 | 0
Z0D42 wrote:
kolegra wrote:why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?

You are not engaged in melee combat directly, but due to using teleport as your movement you will be in melee range a lot.
Thundergod helps with keeping enemies from swarming you and immobilized ranged attackers wont use ranged skills/aoe spells.
If you use A5 merc you will have 2 stun novas which will result in enemies being immobilized quite often.
I feel 1 point in there is definitely worth it

that sounds good, guess i will try it when i level next
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It also gives a sick looking aura
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
added some footage for the most common farming areas: duncraif, teganze, fautzinville/bremmtown.
will upload some boss fights aswell soon
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
how do you have 12 of each minion?!?!?!? i only have 5..... wtf?? i have skill to lvl 28 and gladiatoes rage but just +1 minion but HOW you have 12???
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jovoman wrote:how do you have 12 of each minion?!?!?!? i only have 5..... wtf?? i have skill to lvl 28 and gladiatoes rage but just +1 minion but HOW you have 12???

the only possible explanation I have for this is that you are not using shamanic trance.
It's a buff not a passive, you have to cast it otherwise it won't have any effect
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
omg................... im so stupid^^^^^^^^^

thank you............
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
My current stats are 1002% Minion dmg and 1012 life with 110 resist

Is it possible to have over 1300%++ Minion dmg?
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
But how you reached so much mf? I just Counted on your gear around 170 from not armory your d2 stats mean around 400 wtf xd
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
added footage of ubers 105-115(part1), 115 done without boots/belt/gloves and minimal inventory.

Jovoman wrote:My current stats are 1002% Minion dmg and 1012 life with 110 resist
Is it possible to have over 1300%++ Minion dmg?

Id say its possible, but don't think u can have too much more. at 1k im still missing 100 from goetia and easily 100 from jewels + a bunch on items.
You must have miscounted my mf. Jewels do most for maxing out mf, I lately crafted mostly with tir runes but you still need luck to get something half decent. the rest is base mf from items+inventory and mystic orbs
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
oh oky, wow, interesting good to know, ill try to max my jewels also on mf out, but i think 1k life and 1k damage is more than enough for all stuff or what would you say?