Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Faipz wrote:
how would you rate summoner Barb to kill Ubers (especially Astrogha and the 130+ ones)? How does he do compared to necro summoner inthat regard?

he can do all uber (except baal, purify bosses)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0c8TybOOvA

here is t13 lab, i can clear t14 lab if i don't meet the boss (barb boss and phobos kill me very fast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8E1yrlj0I

i will do uldy and tzin when i have time.
missuri
Prowler
19 | 0
Bone spirit, How you get 15-16% summons damage in a jewel? i cant , and me get 5-6% ...
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
missuri wrote:Bone spirit, How you get 15-16% summons damage in a jewel? i cant , and me get 5-6% ...

The jewel can roll with its own minion damage affix, plus the one from the craft can make it 15-16%
Kirimaru
Cultist
22 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
missuri wrote:Bone spirit, How you get 15-16% summons damage in a jewel? i cant , and me get 5-6% ...

Max is 20%, maybe :mrgreen:
rapcior
Vampiress
37 | 1
Ntf1015 wrote:

The jewel can roll with its own minion damage affix, plus the one from the craft can make it 15-16%

Jewel craft + Kur rune u mean ?
missuri
Prowler
19 | 0
Please, talk me step by step can me crafted jewel 15,+ summons damages, thx
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
missuri wrote:Please, talk me step by step can me crafted jewel 15,+ summons damages, thx

You need to jewelcraft with Kur for 3-6% minion dmg and hope for one of the other 4 random affixes to spawn with 11-15% minion dmg that adds up, so the min would be 14% and max 21% minion dmg. I'd jewelcraft item lvl 99 jewels 3 times at most, to also get some of the best ranges on the other 3 random affixes besides %minion dmg, but you can go 6 times and the % minion dmg will still be in it's best range if that is all you care about, after 6 times the random affix drops range to 7-10%, so with 3-6% from jewelcrafting would be at min 10% and max 16% minion dmg, if max they'd be still usable, but as i said i'd just get more jewels and craft just 3 times for best results on all affixes.
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
It's good again after the new Patches?
What's the best stance to use?

Thank you
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
missuri wrote:Please, talk me step by step can me crafted jewel 15,+ summons damages, thx

use this for summoner jewel crafting

pick one of these runes take arcane crystal, jewel lvl 80+, red potion from gheed, and the rune from picture then cube to make craft jewel.
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Does anyone know if skill "Nephalem Spirits" still add dmg to your minions?