Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jovoman
Cog
222 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
omg................... im so stupid^^^^^^^^^

thank you............
Jovoman
Cog
222 | 0
Donated 25 times
My current stats are 1002% Minion dmg and 1012 life with 110 resist

Is it possible to have over 1300%++ Minion dmg?
Jovoman
Cog
222 | 0
Donated 25 times
But how you reached so much mf? I just Counted on your gear around 170 from not armory your d2 stats mean around 400 wtf xd
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
added footage of ubers 105-115(part1), 115 done without boots/belt/gloves and minimal inventory.

Jovoman wrote:My current stats are 1002% Minion dmg and 1012 life with 110 resist
Is it possible to have over 1300%++ Minion dmg?

Id say its possible, but don't think u can have too much more. at 1k im still missing 100 from goetia and easily 100 from jewels + a bunch on items.
You must have miscounted my mf. Jewels do most for maxing out mf, I lately crafted mostly with tir runes but you still need luck to get something half decent. the rest is base mf from items+inventory and mystic orbs
Jovoman
Cog
222 | 0
Donated 25 times
oh oky, wow, interesting good to know, ill try to max my jewels also on mf out, but i think 1k life and 1k damage is more than enough for all stuff or what would you say?
shannara24
Skeleton
2 | 0
Have you ever tried eagle stance over bear stance?
papas
Stygian Watcher
43 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
here's my barb on number'sImage
Chronos69
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure if I'm playing it well...

When I play i just basically teleport over minions packs and the destroy everything.
The "problem" comes when I face some big minion (or a boss, or elite, or something with big HP). on that cases I just place wolf stance and... thats all... I mostly afk and wait until it's dead.

Is there something else I should do?
oski89
Lava Lord
92 | 2
918mf how? :X
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jovoman wrote:oh oky, wow, interesting good to know, ill try to max my jewels also on mf out, but i think 1k life and 1k damage is more than enough for all stuff or what would you say?

should be enough for farming common areas quite easy.

shannara24 wrote:Have you ever tried eagle stance over bear stance?

not extensively but I can't seem to think of a way to make it work decently as a default aura, without being able to stack more minion attack speed (can't stack 2 stances effectively) it's not too bad to use it as some regen here and there as someone already suggested.

papas wrote:here's my barb on number's

very sexy, is there a noticeable difference between that mf and half of it?

Chronos69 wrote:Not sure if I'm playing it well...
Is there something else I should do?

If you are really bored you can titan strike for some extra regen, or get a craft with some spell like balefire and spam that.
Other than that theres not much else to do as far as im concerned, I still don't think this char makes a good boss killer anyways.
You are better off just stacking mf on him and use to farm gear (duncraig/teganze/fautz/bremm) and then equip an xbow nec or sth. like that :mrgreen:

oski89 wrote:918mf how? :X

I bet a bunch of these
Jewel of Luck
Jewel of Luck
Jewel (Sacred)

Required Level: 125
Item Level: 130
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
50% Magic Find
;)