Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
lauroson
Invader
8 | 0
Just hit 100 with this lil rat that could. Glad I kept the trap rat set pieces I found. Got 4/5, just needing to find the helmet.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:"Decent p1 farmer (great to excellent p8 farmer)" and how exactly is he better in p8 than in p1 ? isn't it the other way around ? i suppose that having around 7 barbs ,each of them using 7 different stances to boost the rat build are out of discussion as it would be irelevant to provide any feedback based on that

This was my first thought.

How is a build better when monsters are 8x stronger?
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:"Decent p1 farmer (great to excellent p8 farmer)" and how exactly is he better in p8 than in p1 ? isn't it the other way around ? i suppose that having around 7 barbs ,each of them using 7 different stances to boost the rat build are out of discussion as it would be irelevant to provide any feedback based on that

Answered in a previous post.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
rusty wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:Thorn Wall is a killer now, great against immobile targets. If you can hit a group of enemies with this skill, it proc "on striking" like crazy.

Trap Rat is a ranger, but unlike some other glass cannon builds, he has tons of life, defense and block... and avoid too. One of the best builds for new player.

Agreed the avoid really pushes the tankyness over the top.

Yep, the only downside to Trap Rat (besides the terrible Hit recovery time) may be poor choices with weapons, craft dagger is the way to go for me.
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:
rusty wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:Thorn Wall is a killer now, great against immobile targets. If you can hit a group of enemies with this skill, it proc "on striking" like crazy.

Trap Rat is a ranger, but unlike some other glass cannon builds, he has tons of life, defense and block... and avoid too. One of the best builds for new player.

Agreed the avoid really pushes the tankyness over the top.

Yep, the only downside to Trap Rat (besides the terrible Hit recovery time) may be poor choices with weapons, craft dagger is the way to go for me.

Wise choice, plunderbird could use a rework.. and drow valors damage buffed.
dieyuppiescum
Skeleton
2 | 0
Goodkidscc wrote:

plenty of builds can fly through p1. that doesnt mean its that good in general or especially in p8. Not every fast or good build can blow through shit. quit playing flavor of the month constantly and this wouldnt even be a question. and for chuck..... bruh wtf where is your brain lol i know you know this shit

to clarify he isnt even saying this build is stronger in p8....no clue how you got that. he means for a p8 farmer its better than some other common builds
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
On Speedcalc it says the breakpoint for FHR is different.

rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
otarU1921 wrote:On Speedcalc it says the breakpoint for FHR is different.

Looks like an old version. Update your calc.

otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
rusty wrote:
otarU1921 wrote:On Speedcalc it says the breakpoint for FHR is different.

Looks like an old version. Update your calc.

Wow thx.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
dieyuppiescum wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

plenty of builds can fly through p1. that doesnt mean its that good in general or especially in p8. Not every fast or good build can blow through shit. quit playing flavor of the month constantly and this wouldnt even be a question. and for chuck..... bruh wtf where is your brain lol i know you know this shit

to clarify he isnt even saying this build is stronger in p8....no clue how you got that. he means for a p8 farmer its better than some other common builds

I can taste the autism in this thread.