Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Rooks
Invader
8 | 0
philc wrote:
Rooks wrote:Is there a downside to swapping to the Plunderbird set up at 120? Been using the set since I could equip it and it's felt pretty weak so far.

Might be weak because you put points in wereowl. Plunderbird is reduced in damage the more crushing blow you have. Wereowl gives crushing blow. If you dont have the crown to bypass this effect, your damage will be shit.

You misunderstand. I didnt say plunderbird was weak. I said the set was weak and wondering if I should skip other gear and swap to plunderbird
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Updated end game setups / merc setups.

Black razor is crazed now.
juicysamurai
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I see alot of people say it's on the weak side is it true ,I kinda want to make an wereowl but I don't want to make something that I cant clear content with
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
It seems like you need a very good weapon and in general lots of dex. I am playing one myself and am 125 and still can't clear JDay or Kabraxis or even Hell Baal. I have 3P Werowl-Set and an okay crafted blade and gloves but my damage just feels shit. For farming/area clear its alright but so far i am struggling a lot on bosses. Which skill should you use for boss killing? I am at 1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage. Seems kind of low isn't it? Egg Trap-Dmg seems amazing due to the crazy multihitting but for Bosses where you have to run around to avoid getting killed it just doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? Image
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScPlayer92 wrote:It seems like you need a very good weapon and in general lots of dex. I am playing one myself and am 125 and still can't clear JDay or Kabraxis or even Hell Baal. I have 3P Werowl-Set and an okay crafted blade and gloves but my damage just feels shit. For farming/area clear its alright but so far i am struggling a lot on bosses. Which skill should you use for boss killing? I am at 1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage. Seems kind of low isn't it? Egg Trap-Dmg seems amazing due to the crazy multihitting but for Bosses where you have to run around to avoid getting killed it just doesn't work. What am i doing wrong?

I killed kabraxis and baal with birdstorm only. It involves lots of kiting. I have a similar dagger to yours that I crafted. It is certainly not a smooth kill but it's doable. You must min-max everything you can. Get as much charms as you can, use mo's and get 400 signets.
Jogurt
Cultist
23 | 0
ScPlayer92 wrote:It seems like you need a very good weapon and in general lots of dex. I am playing one myself and am 125 and still can't clear JDay or Kabraxis or even Hell Baal. I have 3P Werowl-Set and an okay crafted blade and gloves but my damage just feels shit. For farming/area clear its alright but so far i am struggling a lot on bosses. Which skill should you use for boss killing? I am at 1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage. Seems kind of low isn't it? Egg Trap-Dmg seems amazing due to the crazy multihitting but for Bosses where you have to run around to avoid getting killed it just doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? Image

How did you manage that much Dex so far? I'm only at like 1100
guivon
Prowler
15 | 0
hello folks, I made my first character, a druid and I'm at lvl 50, which build should I follow to have a somewhat smooth gameplay? Spells? Bear? Owl? Bow? Wolf?
Kruttor666
Destroyer
6 | 0
I struggle with Bartuc the bloody at Torajan? Even with single target i get him to 1/4 then its impossible to continue due to golems. Any tips for newcomer? I can clear Fauztinville pretty smoothly but this...
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
@Jogurt The high dex is mostly due to some percentage Dex(like 12% or so on the gloves and i believe some on the amu) and the 400 Sigs also help a lot. Also all my stat-points are pure dex, all the strength comes from charms and items(Since the screenshot i am up to 2.9k dex due to 29% on crafted Boots). And keep in mind you can go even higher. My Umbaru Treasure is still empty and i don't even have the Triune Charm. Both of these can also give a bunch of more dex if you are lucky(Treasure) and patient(Wormhole).

@Kruttor666 I struggled with Bartuc as well(tbf i always do, i hate guys that are only vulnerable at certain points). I invested 20 points into harvesters(which i wanted to do anyway, to max out the Symbiosys Synergie(20 Sec faster Healing Time)) and summoned them so the golems had something to hit and then just spammed birdstorm to kill them. Just take your time and slowly clear your way to Bartuc(pay attention to the Wychwind chest and try to dodge that) and once you reach him and he is vulnerable either "Earth Talon" or "Egg Trap" him a bunch. GL :) (Btw just in general, how do you guys assemble the spell/damage setup to kill the ulra elementals to get the Black Road Upgrade? I know you have to have dame from every element. Do you just respec a bunch of times?)

@philc Can you share some advice for how you did JDay? I just cant do it. I can only get either of them to roughly half health before i just get swarmed by edyrems. I am running around them with birdstorm but eventually they become so many that they just stunlock me to death. I just don't deal enough damge to the angels. Is my paper-DPS normal for that point(1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage)?
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScPlayer92 wrote:@philc Can you share some advice for how you did JDay? I just cant do it. I can only get either of them to roughly half health before i just get swarmed by edyrems. I am running around them with birdstorm but eventually they become so many that they just stunlock me to death. I just don't deal enough damge to the angels. Is my paper-DPS normal for that point(1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage)?

This one was very annoying. What I did is constantly running in a circle while using earth talon if I was too far or birdstorm when I was close to the boss. Not an easy charm to get :P. 1.2k feels low for birdstorm. I followed the skill distribution of the ladder leader instead of this guide. I have a crafted dagger 250-300. Other than that I got nothing special.