Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Won't let me view your character you may have to make it public.
gnu314
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Fixed!
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gnu314 wrote:Fixed!

Honestly I'm not quite sure your gear looks more then capable of doing it on players 1. Do you have a decked out merc that may help? Also, finish up getting your signets to 400 that should add a nice chunk of damage.
gnu314
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I have essentially ignored Merc up to this point. I suppose I can start throwing together his gear to help. I haven't tried since I got my shield crafted which gave me a big chunk of phys resist. My problem was necrobots would slice me up before I could dish out enough to kill them. Tengaze at least I could dodge a little bit.
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
So I saw there was a request for videos and I felt like tormenting myself this evening... So I stripped my build of all the charms I have collected so far, heavily nerfed my stats by needing to pile way to many points into strength to equip my items and got busy collecting all my charms again!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hh_tYG8a1D

Please be gentle with any feedback or comments, first time I have made videos and it was lets say interesting to go back to no charms from what I was used to... so appologies in advance for some bad plays!

Ill add more gamplay videos soon, burnt out abit tonight making all these back to back :)
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tjd2018 wrote:So I saw there was a request for videos and I felt like tormenting myself this evening... So I stripped my build of all the charms I have collected so far, heavily nerfed my stats by needing to pile way to many points into strength to equip my items and got busy collecting all my charms again!

Please be gentle with any feedback or comments, first time I have made videos and it was lets say interesting to go back to no charms from what I was used to... so appologies in advance for some bad plays!

Ill add more gamplay videos soon, burnt out abit tonight making all these back to back :)

Cool man hopefully this helps some people :)
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
tjd2018 wrote:So I saw there was a request for videos and I felt like tormenting myself this evening... So I stripped my build of all the charms I have collected so far, heavily nerfed my stats by needing to pile way to many points into strength to equip my items and got busy collecting all my charms again!

I applaud the effort, but the clvl and gear difference is massive compared to what people can expect going in fresh at the appropriate level. That said, the videos are still good instructionals as far as how to go about them! I doubt all that many people who are following a guide will be walking into low ubers with a plunderbird/undead crown.

Could you unlock your armory?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Druidlord < go there, log in, unlock
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xunametra wrote:

I applaud the effort, but the clvl and gear difference is massive compared to what people can expect going in fresh at the appropriate level. That said, the videos are still good instructionals as far as how to go about them! I doubt all that many people who are following a guide will be walking into low ubers with a plunderbird/undead crown.

Could you unlock your armory?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Druidlord < go there, log in, unlock

Very true, not to mention if the negative effect of the crushing blow aura from Undead Crown's intentional effect is to give enhanced weapon damage from plunderbird's drawback. That iteration of the build might be a bug all together.
tjd2018
Invader
9 | 0
Thanks both :)

I have unlocked my armory if you wanted to take a look, my items are far from optimised ill be the first to admit that!

I know what your saying regarding my clvl and items for the low level ubers thats a fair comment, but I did equip plunderbird and undead crown at level 100 on this char lol, kinda bought them then leveled the char for it but appreciate the crown is becoming harder to get hold of and the damage boost from that combo is insane.

If the videos help anyone it was worth the effort, plus it was interesting to see how much of a self nerf it was to drop all my charms...

*Edit*

Ye I do agree on the plunderbird and undead crown combo being overpowered, its why im farming for a XisShark at the moment, I suspect damage wise it will be similar, well I hope it will be better to be honest.
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tjd2018 wrote:Thanks both :)

I have unlocked my armory if you wanted to take a look, my items are far from optimised ill be the first to admit that!

I know what your saying regarding my clvl and items for the low level ubers thats a fair comment, but I did equip plunderbird and undead crown at level 100 on this char lol, kinda bought them then leveled the char for it but appreciate the crown is becoming harder to get hold of and the damage boost from that combo is insane.

If the videos help anyone it was worth the effort, plus it was interesting to see how much of a self nerf it was to drop all my charms...

*Edit*

Ye I do agree on the plunderbird and undead crown combo being overpowered, its why im farming for a XisShark at the moment, I suspect damage wise it will be similar, well I hope it will be better to be honest.

Either way it should be helpful to some who just want to see how the fight's go in general, I still appreciate it.