Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
RMG
Master of Coin
39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
give me some video gameplay
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magisch wrote:Does it still make sense to 30pt trap rat when going for the Plunderbird + Undead Crown combo?

Why not? The morph still gives you defense. If you dont 30 pts into morph then where you gonna put pts??
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Theuberelite wrote:Undead Crown + Plunderbird is broken-tier for traprat.

probably will be fixed, but have fun with that

Weak. Only 31k :lol:
Theuberelite
Cultist
23 | 11
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It was in MF gear + i only had like 150 sigs at that time, I can get way more /shrug

also worth mentioning i have 40% deadly strike
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jk about that.

I'm mf gear too but your 40% DS is neat :D
Magisch
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
rusty wrote:
Magisch wrote:Does it still make sense to 30pt trap rat when going for the Plunderbird + Undead Crown combo?

I would say so the defense is still nice, but maybe try some different setups and see what you like. Personally I haven't played with the undead + plunder combo it seems insane though. :shock:

I decided to try it since I already had the crown and got a medium-good roll plunder for not very much TG, and so far the damage just feels disgusting. Everything dies, I legit one-tapped Nightmare baal (cast quill storm 1x, he died from just that).
Magisch
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Theuberelite wrote:It was in MF gear + i only had like 150 sigs at that time, I can get way more /shrug

also worth mentioning i have 40% deadly strike

Can you detail what gear you're wearing?
Theuberelite
Cultist
23 | 11
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just as a sidenote, the crushing blow is set to negative on Undead Crown, any increases to CB will not lower your damage with it on, even though it changes in D2stats. So theres no penalty to maxing traprat for more defense.

I have a rather weird gear setup, and I'm still MO'ing more on stuff. Honorific shrine blessed gauntlets because i cbf getting some rogue foresight. Minion Damage becomes one of your best damage scaling sources by far with this setup. I actually lowered it to 32 in exchange for more MF though, but i can get back to 40 with more MOs and better crafts. I might also change the maxed ED for maxed UA on those honorific gauntlets too because UA is super helpful.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=UberAstolfo is my character.

Only thing thats annoying in 8p fauzt is the necrobots right now which take a while to die, and getting stunned out of attacks. I can solo p8 anything else, and fauzt is manageable -- just takes a while if I don't skip necrobots and generally isn't worth it from my experience since it takes me about 80% longer (unless your goal is xp instead of drops)

Clear time on 1p fauzt is like 5-7 minutes depends how you clear it. It mostly just comes down to you not getting stunned and your movement speed pretty much
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well you dont need to sacrifice your mf. I have 380% mf and still 45% DS.

Fauzt p8 is easy but it's frustrating cuz Trap Rat shitty FHR and its not worth farming for me. If I want to farm fauzt then just reset to Wolf for cakewalk.
Magisch
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:Well you dont need to sacrifice your mf. I have 380% mf and still 45% DS.

Fauzt p8 is easy but it's frustrating cuz Trap Rat shitty FHR and its not worth farming for me. If I want to farm fauzt then just reset to Wolf for cakewalk.

Can you showcase your gear please?