Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
OMG I never thought i'd see this charm my possesion. First Kab Kill ever in Median :) With this build. And after roughly 40mins. God my hands are shaking right now Image
Normally i don't show off, but i am so happy right now :) Have tried Kab a couple of time every patch since Sigma 1.0 and nver managed to beat him. Not even close(maybe 1/4th).
blixtbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
philc wrote:
ScPlayer92 wrote:@philc Can you share some advice for how you did JDay? I just cant do it. I can only get either of them to roughly half health before i just get swarmed by edyrems. I am running around them with birdstorm but eventually they become so many that they just stunlock me to death. I just don't deal enough damge to the angels. Is my paper-DPS normal for that point(1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage)?

This one was very annoying. What I did is constantly running in a circle while using earth talon if I was too far or birdstorm when I was close to the boss. Not an easy charm to get :P. 1.2k feels low for birdstorm. I followed the skill distribution of the ladder leader instead of this guide. I have a crafted dagger 250-300. Other than that I got nothing special.

Hi!
How do i check the skill distribution of the ladder leader?

Thanks!
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
@philc My crafted Dagger has 238-239. What kind of difference does it make if it had the 60 more damage that yours has(Serious question, i don't really understand Weapon Impact on your dmg besides skills having a % of that dmg)?
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@blixtbob see in his profile https://median-xl.com/char/Fuck-You

@scplayer92 I'm not sure, this is my first median build. All I know is I stacked as much dmg, dmg%, dext and dext% as I could.
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@rusty do you recommend full dex on wormhole charm? Is combat speed even good for our build?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Would the
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
shield and
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
armor be a good combo to go with the new Druid RW Dagger?

I mean...i know those are good items, but are they useful for this build?
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i tried the owl from ladder start.. but i give up on it at lvl135 :salut: for me its not great for farming and not great single target too :/
Jogurt
Cultist
23 | 0
philc wrote:
ScPlayer92 wrote:@philc Can you share some advice for how you did JDay? I just cant do it. I can only get either of them to roughly half health before i just get swarmed by edyrems. I am running around them with birdstorm but eventually they become so many that they just stunlock me to death. I just don't deal enough damge to the angels. Is my paper-DPS normal for that point(1.7k Earth Talons and 1.2k Birdstorm damage)?

This one was very annoying. What I did is constantly running in a circle while using earth talon if I was too far or birdstorm when I was close to the boss. Not an easy charm to get :P. 1.2k feels low for birdstorm. I followed the skill distribution of the ladder leader instead of this guide. I have a crafted dagger 250-300. Other than that I got nothing special.

Damn man, how are you getting a crtafted dagger that high? what base are you using? Ive been trying to craft the sacred Blade and all im getting is like 100-140 max. Biggest thing holding me back now i think
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jogurt wrote:Damn man, how are you getting a crtafted dagger that high? what base are you using? Ive been trying to craft the sacred Blade and all im getting is like 100-140 max. Biggest thing holding me back now i think

I got lucky with my first shrines of the league. I spent maybe 300 shrines trying to reproduce a dagger with such damage without success.
I will now switch to a more solo friendly build. Im not a fan of buying all my gear in an arpg and this builds seems to be very high end gear dependent to be comfortable.
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
UPDATE