Trap Rat Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
JetJet
Abomination
150 | -6
still recommend xisshark/su giantsword on merc even after the bloodlust nerf?
User avatar
rusty
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JetJet wrote:still recommend xisshark/su giantsword on merc even after the bloodlust nerf?


Still seems like a solid option maybe also consider
Carsomyr
Carsomyr
Flamberge (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
One-Hand Damage: (219-238) to (305-325)
Two-Hand Damage: (295-325) to (375-406)
Strength Damage Bonus: (30/256 per Strength)%
13% Chance to cast level 13 Shower of Rocks on Kill
50% Attack Speed
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 100-175 damage
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
1% Reanimate as: Umbaru Spirit
+250 Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

. I've been tinkering with the A2 merc this season hes solid CC.
Sidad
Prowler
16 | 0
rusty wrote:
JetJet wrote:still recommend xisshark/su giantsword on merc even after the bloodlust nerf?


Still seems like a solid option maybe also consider
Carsomyr
Carsomyr
Flamberge (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
One-Hand Damage: (219-238) to (305-325)
Two-Hand Damage: (295-325) to (375-406)
Strength Damage Bonus: (30/256 per Strength)%
13% Chance to cast level 13 Shower of Rocks on Kill
50% Attack Speed
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 100-175 damage
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
1% Reanimate as: Umbaru Spirit
+250 Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

. I've been tinkering with the A2 merc this season hes solid CC.



Fire Mage? Can you share or recommend items for A2 merc, please?
User avatar
rusty
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sidad wrote:
rusty wrote:
JetJet wrote:still recommend xisshark/su giantsword on merc even after the bloodlust nerf?


Still seems like a solid option maybe also consider
Carsomyr
Carsomyr
Flamberge (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
One-Hand Damage: (219-238) to (305-325)
Two-Hand Damage: (295-325) to (375-406)
Strength Damage Bonus: (30/256 per Strength)%
13% Chance to cast level 13 Shower of Rocks on Kill
50% Attack Speed
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 100-175 damage
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
1% Reanimate as: Umbaru Spirit
+250 Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

. I've been tinkering with the A2 merc this season hes solid CC.



Fire Mage? Can you share or recommend items for A2 merc, please?


Fighter Mage

Haven't mapped out the full setup yet..
Steel Pillar
Steel Pillar
Trident (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 408
Required Dexterity: 428
Two-Hand Damage: (129-145) to (148-167)
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (30/256 per Dexterity)%
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(1 per level) to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(1500 to 3000) Defense
+(50 to 100) Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 10%
+(50 to 100) Life on Attack
Total Character Defense (75 to 150)%
(5 to 10)% Reanimate as: Moon Knight
Socketed (6)

seems like a good weapon
RobRoy
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is the trap Rat set not worth pursuing? I noticed you didnt mention it in the guide... Does it suck?
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RobRoy wrote:Is the trap Rat set not worth pursuing? I noticed you didnt mention it in the guide... Does it suck?


Wdym, it is mentioned in the guide tho. 100-120lvl check that part.
User avatar
rusty
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RobRoy wrote:Is the trap Rat set not worth pursuing? I noticed you didnt mention it in the guide... Does it suck?


It's decent mid game ish if you can pick it up cheap, it can fufil a role for a short while.
a321333
Lava Lord
90 | -1
how many BREAKPOINTS??
User avatar
rusty
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
a321333 wrote:how many BREAKPOINTS??


Check the speed calculator in the tools sections on the median xl website.
User avatar
trollnest3
Prowler
15 | 0
By chance I got Plunderbird yesterday, now I will respec my char. What skills should I max besides "Quill Storm" and "Lifeshield". "Trap Rat" causes crushing blows, so I think it only deserves 1 point.