Trap Rat Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
HeroicDose
Gravedigger
183 | 1
supersage10 wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:so i made a bunch of gear upgrades and hit 120. ive got rogue foresight waiting for when i hit 128, then i just gotta get a knuckle, beads, and craft me a shield and im more or less endgame (although at some point ill switch the non eth shark out for an eth one, i just got a good deal on it)

right now buffed up my list damage is about 5.2k (5.9k when bloodlust procs), 9.1khp,29% block, 320k def, 26% PR, and res's in the high 50s. ive got all the charms up to 120 so as i level thatll smooth some of it out, but honestly i expected list damage to be a good deal higher than that. ill have to test it out more tomorrow, but what are u high end traprats looking like?

ran a quick lil dunc test - kinda squishy. i regen any hits i take pretty quick but barrels put me down to about 10% and i can only take like 3 at most w/o regen before i die. right now its more of a hit and run game with mobs. hoping itll be better once i get more block, def, pr, and resists.


big question - does the plunderbird/crown combo still work?



Yes indeed it does best u can do as a trap rat. To be honest beads is a waste of time go with dyers eve phsy res much more value able.
plunder crown combo is just still the best hands down I have 36 or 37 % deadly strike it shreds bossing is still very fucking good.
I have 61 block and I do 12k quill 13k life
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?nameSageNightKING


sounds good, guess i just gotta keep grinding away. its too bad crown is so expensive, i really enjoy the playstyle for traprat a lot
supersage10
Monkey King
253 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HeroicDose wrote:
supersage10 wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:so i made a bunch of gear upgrades and hit 120. ive got rogue foresight waiting for when i hit 128, then i just gotta get a knuckle, beads, and craft me a shield and im more or less endgame (although at some point ill switch the non eth shark out for an eth one, i just got a good deal on it)

right now buffed up my list damage is about 5.2k (5.9k when bloodlust procs), 9.1khp,29% block, 320k def, 26% PR, and res's in the high 50s. ive got all the charms up to 120 so as i level thatll smooth some of it out, but honestly i expected list damage to be a good deal higher than that. ill have to test it out more tomorrow, but what are u high end traprats looking like?

ran a quick lil dunc test - kinda squishy. i regen any hits i take pretty quick but barrels put me down to about 10% and i can only take like 3 at most w/o regen before i die. right now its more of a hit and run game with mobs. hoping itll be better once i get more block, def, pr, and resists.


big question - does the plunderbird/crown combo still work?



Yes indeed it does best u can do as a trap rat. To be honest beads is a waste of time go with dyers eve phsy res much more value able.
plunder crown combo is just still the best hands down I have 36 or 37 % deadly strike it shreds bossing is still very fucking good.
I have 61 block and I do 12k quill 13k life
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?nameSageNightKING


sounds good, guess i just gotta keep grinding away. its too bad crown is so expensive, i really enjoy the playstyle for traprat a lot


There is 2 crowns for sale both wanted 400 neither 1 of them sold. 1 had a UMO WASTED on it and the other was clean it advise go for a clean 1 and crystal of tears that fucker it simply just adds so much damn damage. I have my last tears when I hit 140 but been a bit lazy latley
HeroicDose
Gravedigger
183 | 1
so for corrupted wormhole should i just go pure dex? seems to be the thing to do
supersage10
Monkey King
253 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HeroicDose wrote:so for corrupted wormhole should i just go pure dex? seems to be the thing to do


Yes if ur lacking breakpoints combat speeds is ok to
supersage10
Monkey King
253 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bump for such a amazing build
User avatar
rusty
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Added 1.2 patch mini info. Will update guide at some point this league :)
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
46 | 2
rusty wrote:Added 1.2 patch mini info. Will update guide at some point this league :)

Hah I was just thinking, the Rat probably didn't get hurt much and probably got a boost from the Patch. ;)
supersage10
Monkey King
253 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChaosLeech wrote:
rusty wrote:Added 1.2 patch mini info. Will update guide at some point this league :)

Hah I was just thinking, the Rat probably didn't get hurt much and probably got a boost from the Patch. ;)



vikan for the win
Edited by supersage10 1 month.
User avatar
Vikan
Cog
243 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
supersage10 wrote:
ChaosLeech wrote:
rusty wrote:Added 1.2 patch mini info. Will update guide at some point this league :)

Hah I was just thinking, the Rat probably didn't get hurt much and probably got a boost from the Patch. ;)



Trap rat for the win

Stop attracting attention from the nerf patrol
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Actually I think the Poison fiends changes will probably grab all of the attention.