The Tantrumdin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BTracer
Stone Warrior
34 | 1
cowking wrote:New flamefront proc only spawns on melee weps.


Windforce
Windforce
Short Battle Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (153-170) to (170-189)
Required Dexterity: 492
Required Level: 100
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (51/256 per Dexterity)%
10% Chance to cast level 36 Flamefront on Striking
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced damage
Adds 250-500 fire damage
-(1 to 70)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+10% to Maximum Fire Resist
Fire Resist +(51 to 100)%
+(1 to 5) Fire Absorb
(1 to 3)% Reanimate as: Philios, Priestess of Hefaetrus
+(101 to 120) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

?
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
cowking wrote:New flamefront proc only spawns on melee weps.


Well.. Unless it was changed specifically this current patch, then no you'd be wrong because I had tantrum and flamefront on a bow at the end of last ladder about a week before this current patch.

Did you get an updated affix list somehow?
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
BTracer wrote:
cowking wrote:New flamefront proc only spawns on melee weps.


Windforce
Windforce
Short Battle Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (153-170) to (170-189)
Required Dexterity: 492
Required Level: 100
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (51/256 per Dexterity)%
10% Chance to cast level 36 Flamefront on Striking
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced damage
Adds 250-500 fire damage
-(1 to 70)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+10% to Maximum Fire Resist
Fire Resist +(51 to 100)%
+(1 to 5) Fire Absorb
(1 to 3)% Reanimate as: Philios, Priestess of Hefaetrus
+(101 to 120) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

?


He was talking about rare/crafted items.
BTracer
Stone Warrior
34 | 1
L H wrote:
BTracer wrote:
cowking wrote:New flamefront proc only spawns on melee weps.


Windforce
Windforce
Short Battle Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (153-170) to (170-189)
Required Dexterity: 492
Required Level: 100
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (51/256 per Dexterity)%
10% Chance to cast level 36 Flamefront on Striking
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced damage
Adds 250-500 fire damage
-(1 to 70)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+10% to Maximum Fire Resist
Fire Resist +(51 to 100)%
+(1 to 5) Fire Absorb
(1 to 3)% Reanimate as: Philios, Priestess of Hefaetrus
+(101 to 120) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

?


He was talking about rare/crafted items.


Yup, realized after post - sry.
User avatar
cowking
Djinn
541 | 54
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:Well.. Unless it was changed specifically this current patch, then no you'd be wrong because I had tantrum and flamefront on a bow at the end of last ladder about a week before this current patch.

Did you get an updated affix list somehow?


It's in the patch notes, search for Rare Affix Pool.

CharlieTango wrote:All I see is that it's added to the melee pool but not removed from ranged?


MXL2017 is an update to XVI, not realm only Chaos Season which was a special ladder only patch.
Edited by cowking 4 months.
CharlieTango
Sasquatch
63 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cowking wrote:
L H wrote:Well.. Unless it was changed specifically this current patch, then no you'd be wrong because I had tantrum and flamefront on a bow at the end of last ladder about a week before this current patch.

Did you get an updated affix list somehow?


It's in the patch notes, search for Rare Affix Pool.

All I see is that it's added to the melee pool but not removed from ranged?
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
cowking wrote:New flamefront proc only spawns on melee weps.

Image
Majhin
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
the problem is really getting flamefront AND tantrum on a bow atm, tantrum is already a rare roll by itself
Ntf1015
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Cant be any worse than tantrum with arrow/knife proc. Haha
User avatar
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Majhin wrote:the problem is really getting flamefront AND tantrum on a bow atm, tantrum is already a rare roll by itself


Yea, but in that case, you don't need to worry about physical damage since its all spell procs, so you can just pick any and every rare bow that you see, no matter the tier.