The Tantrumdin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
L H
Citizen
3085 | 129
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ntf1015 wrote:Hello all. Im just wondering if theres anything im missing here, but im trying to farm unformed land so i can get my chest piece and im dieing constantly. I currently have full early game gear fully mo'd and socketed and the unique amulet with hive on it. Any tips would be appreciated! TIA

Edit: Im kinda getting the hang of it now. Summoning max scourges and DA on top of elementals to attack seems to work. Now I have a question about the skulls. Are they rarer than than the element stones or am I just unlucky?

Generally, sk1 is more rare to drop than stones, but it's all RNG. I've had 6 sk1 in one run and then none for four full clears.
Ntf1015
Prowler
17 | 0
One additional question. When doing the unformed land, does minion resistances help? Or do they fall under the same boat? I am having a hell of a time getting fire runes to make my chest piece.
L H
Citizen
3085 | 129
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ntf1015 wrote:One additional question. When doing the unformed land, does minion resistances help? Or do they fall under the same boat? I am having a hell of a time getting fire runes to make my chest piece.

Elementals in the Unformed Land pierce 1000 of your resistances. Stacking resists is useless.