Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I don't know how else to make it clearer that you should use ANY TYPE OF SHRINE, so you have better odds of getting the desired roll faster, but I added some caps to the bow gear paragraphs hopefully it helps.

And yes crafting a good bow takes patience. I kept some stats of my trials, but unfortunately lost the spreadsheet somehow. What I can remember though was that on average it takes ~40 shrines (aka 400 rolls) to get Tantrum + any proc. It took me ~610 shrines (aka 6100 rolls) before I got Tantrum + Knives, which is probably unlucky and then I stopped crafting.

On average you get 70 shrines total on a Fauzt clear, so for every 2 clears you have 3 shots of getting the bow basically. Hence why we use ANY SHRINE to craft.
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Ok, gotcha. I was being selective in an attempt to optimize damage and other helpful stats but I'll just use whatever I find from now on.
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Yea, rare is an understatement lol. I rolled 10 Abandon shrines last night on my beginner bow, and didn't even see the Tantrum Oskill lol. It is good that you clarified that any shrine can give us tantrum Oskill, some turd told me that only abandon would work. hell I cant even find the short war bows to begin crafting my end game bow lol. What is the "second best" to a short war bow? or does someone have some extras laying around v.v.. ;-|
Aphex
Cultist
23 | 3
RustySpork wrote:Man, I am having zero luck getting knife/arrow with tantrum on the craft rolling. I've got a few seriously incredible rolls (up to 1800 max damage!!) on them, but in probably a thousand rolls I can't seem to get that combination. Which shrines are you using? I do weird and creepy because I figure whichever gives me what I want I can then bless it with the other.

You're doing better than me, I haven't been able to roll any proc with tantrum. But it is possible, so stay patient and grind it out. In my experience you can do most of the ubers up to and including most of the midgame ones w/o the proc and mostly TU gear

Edit: Although, in hindsight, I probably used up most of my patience making this
► Show Spoiler
Aphex
Cultist
23 | 3
Tasidon wrote:Yea, rare is an understatement lol. I rolled 10 Abandon shrines last night on my beginner bow, and didn't even see the Tantrum Oskill lol. It is good that you clarified that any shrine can give us tantrum Oskill, some turd told me that only abandon would work. hell I cant even find the short war bows to begin crafting my end game bow lol. What is the "second best" to a short war bow? or does someone have some extras laying around v.v.. ;-|

If you're on SP, I've got a couple laying around

Edit: You could also try terror dunc if you need to find a sacred bow
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Donated 25 times
im on TSW, i will try that. Thanks
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Donated 25 times
My official rageout of this char- 400 shrine rolls in and i have to to even roll Tantrum Oskill, hell ive farmed for 3 days now and havent even found a short war bow sacred. This build is terribly not user friendly, u have to be so lucky to get the one thing the build uses.

WTF can i be doing wrong. Ive looted a long war bow sacred in terror, i cubed it with every shrine ive found (400+) rolls, and yet to get any Tantrum, should i be lowering the item level, do i need craft points? what the hell man.
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
No, just keep trying bro.
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Yep. Every shrine you find. Keep rolling. Took me over 3000 rolls to get what I wanted. Long long ass time. But today I rolled from a fascinating shrine tantrum, 18% knife throw, and 251% ED. Shouted WOO! so loud it woke my dogs up.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Don't we have some sort of automatic shrine crafting tool in the old forums? Shouldn't be too hard to whip up a simple script that, on a button press, moves the mouse to the transmute button, clicks, and moves the mouse back where it was. It also shouldn't be too hard to make it stateful and pick additional shrines from the inventory.

I'm pretty sure we already have something like that.