Acid Prince
48 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
inori92 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

so are you saying we could remove all the points from the ways and use them in other areas?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Koqey wrote:Hello, I pretty much got all the items you were using for endgame ( exept fangsin scales... ) what would you suggest as a replacement for them until i find them? Also What would be a GG crafted eerie shield? :)

Sticking with your crafted boots from mid game are far and above the best choice if you don't have these. Skills, energy, and the pierce/spell damage from the shrine craft itself make them far and above the best choice. The only unqiue considerations for your boot slot would be
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
heavy boots or
Angel's Wrath
Angel's Wrath
Chain Boots (Sacred)

Defense: (1625 - 2217) to (1762 - 2403)
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 120
+(0 to 2) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Assassin Skill Levels
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(120 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +5%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
with +2 Assassin skills. We don't benefit from the spell damage on spirit walkers so the energy factor would have to make up the difference between this and our craft. Angel's Wrath boots give us a lot less damage than other ones but are a decent defensive option.

As for your shield craft, you want to hit +5 Assassin skills, +20% poison spell damage, +40 energy, and -15% poison pierce, along with the shrine bonus from your Eerie. You could also look for life after kill, +1% block chance or +% ED if you wanted to go a more defensive route.

Ethereal wrote:so are you saying we could remove all the points from the ways and use them in other areas?

We only put points into the poison way. Even if that flat damage doesn't work with it, it still currently gives me 64% poison spell damage on the character I am leveling now, she is 113 with level 37 Way of the Spider. That being said, I am sitting on 31 unused skill points at the moment while I wait for +max skill level charms. The problem here is having these unused points and nothing you would really want to put them in. The only real considerations would be to use Tiefling Form, which in my opinion is not worth it, wychwind/psionic scream for some ubers, or opt for some type of hybrid build. It would be interesting to have a claw with shadow refuge on switch, that way you are gaining ~40 DR and a lot more movement speed.
nick1942
Invader
9 | 0
hi sir
why my dps is too low? i saw you can clean Duncraig very fast,But i always die
plz check help me
my gear: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ess_framer
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nick1942 wrote:hi sir
why my dps is too low? i saw you can clean Duncraig very fast,But i always die
plz check help me
my gear: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ess_framer

There are quite a few things I see that you can improve. In any farming area, I would use
Leoric's Legion
Leoric's Legion
Bladed Shield (4)

Defense: (64 - 72) to (127 - 144)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 8
Required Dexterity: 55
Item Level: 10
+(6 to 8)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(4 to 5)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(11 to 20) to Vitality
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (1)
Defense: (246 - 273) to (418 - 463)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 25
Required Dexterity: 81
Item Level: 36
+(11 to 13)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(7 to 8)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 40) to Vitality
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
Defense: (631 - 687) to (1031 - 1122)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 43
Required Dexterity: 170
Item Level: 51
+(16 to 18)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(10 to 11)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(51 to 60) to Vitality
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (5)
Defense: (938 - 1014) to (1527 - 1652)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 52
Required Dexterity: 353
Item Level: 85
+(18 to 20)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(12 to 13)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(61 to 80) to Vitality
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
for reanimates. Once you kill the first group in a room, at least one will reanimate and will take aggro instead of you. Also, having only 39 signets eaten is going to lower your damage quite a bit, those extra points in energy end up giving you a lot of damage. They aren't entirely necessary, but you will have to take it slower than I did in the video.
Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)
also doesn't help you at all aside from having a good chunk of magic find. If you need more damage, I'd swap that out for a craft and maybe switch back to it later once you get your signets eaten. As for your survivability, you need to aim for a life roll on your crafted jewels. It starts to add up quite a bit. You should be able to do Duncraig at least enough to progress and level. Once you are able to do Belial/Astro/Bremmtown for life charms, get those, they help a lot.
pugadon
Imp
4 | 0
Thx for the guide. What is the MO:ed recommendation on items? just psn dmg?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pugadon wrote:Thx for the guide. What is the MO:ed recommendation on items? just psn dmg?

Make sure you have hit the breakpoints you need to first, then I would MO poison damage then energy on armor slots.
TipsyRain
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CallMeCrazySam wrote:As for your shield craft, you want to hit +5 Assassin skills, +20% poison spell damage, +40 energy, and -15% poison pierce, along with the shrine bonus from your Eerie. You could also look for life after kill, +1% block chance or +% ED if you wanted to go a more defensive route.

How do you get all those poison stats on an eerie craft? just a lucky roll?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TipsyRain wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:As for your shield craft, you want to hit +5 Assassin skills, +20% poison spell damage, +40 energy, and -15% poison pierce, along with the shrine bonus from your Eerie. You could also look for life after kill, +1% block chance or +% ED if you wanted to go a more defensive route.

How do you get all those poison stats on an eerie craft? just a lucky roll?

You can only end up getting four of those plus what you can from the shrine roll, the four I listed first are best options for offense, the others would be worth looking at if you wanted a little more defense.
willi1602
Jungle Hunter
25 | 4
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=MortalKombat

I think I have some pretty good stuff, but I'm at 76K-99K damage, and I don't feel like I have enough damage (or tankability) in teganze, or am I just lacking the skill to play it? I've tried to farm it and died like 20-30 times, these poison absorbers are a real pain in the arse. Any certain direction of upgrades I should go for? Is the Ix shield a good idea for teganze?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
willi1602 wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=MortalKombat

I think I have some pretty good stuff, but I'm at 76K-99K damage, and I don't feel like I have enough damage (or tankability) in teganze, or am I just lacking the skill to play it? I've tried to farm it and died like 20-30 times, these poison absorbers are a real pain in the arse. Any certain direction of upgrades I should go for? Is the Ix shield a good idea for teganze?

Damn... Chug dem sigs mon! You seem to have very little energy and survivability stats... Try to put more points into energy, get +all attributes and % bonuses for energy/vitality. If you can't get vitality, get more + to life, increase life %, physical resistance, damage reduction, avoid, defense, or block chance. I would highly recommend socketting life jewels, and an empyrean band/glory.