Scorpion Blade Assassin

oldpenguinjohn
Fallen
1 | 0
Thank you for your excellent guide! Actually i am a little confused about the working mecanism of scorpion blade, as see we throw out knives and they explode clouds when hitting mobs, so the knives you throw do wdm and clouds do psn damages as in skill descriptions, does it work like this? And the final damage is calculated with the two? Or the knives mean nothing only the clouds calculate?
TipsyRain
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you tell me what your base Str and Dex are for this build? I continuously have a strength problem, I did just reach 120 but I cannot wear my crafted craft for need of str
Puhi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey! I've been following this guide closely but had a question about the assassin throwing set. Is it any good? does it benefit our build AT ALL? (since everything gives dex and damage scales from dex). Any other set pieces that could benefit us?
speedcaster
Cultist
21 | 0
I see some arguments about whether Tiefling Form is a good idea... did people reach a consensus in the end?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
speedcaster wrote:I see some arguments about whether Tiefling Form is a good idea... did people reach a consensus in the end?

tiefling good
use tiefling
guide say use tiefling because tiefling good
tiefling give big stat and run long time
grog like big stat and run long time
speedcaster
Cultist
21 | 0
Can a Shimmering circlet really get better than a T4 Glowskull? I'm trying to upgrade from the low to mid level gear, but I don't really think it makes sense for the helm.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
speedcaster wrote:Can a Shimmering circlet really get better than a T4 Glowskull? I'm trying to upgrade from the low to mid level gear, but I don't really think it makes sense for the helm.

I'm only talking damage; defense is easily solved. These assume perfect rolls on the modifiers, but you could feasibly get close.

Let's assume you have a perfect T4 glowskull: 40% duration, 20% damage, 12% pierce. Great starter helm. But potentially 384 str. Still need at least 460 for sacred quilted base for that craft, so T4 is ok.

Now crafts:
Sacred circlet requres 262 dex, and a little dex never hurts your overall defense.
For starters, a shimmering+bless can net you 10% poison pierce and 16% spell damage if perfect by itself. 4 affixes are also rolled at ilvl 71+.

Optimal other mods to roll:

10% poison pierce (best as a random helm affix)
+3 all skills
15% poison spell damage (we can't roll spell damage AND poison spell damage, they use the same 'affix' slot)
200 ED

A hypothetical excellent roll all said and done looks like:

+3 skills
20 poison pierce
30 poison damage
200% enhanced efense

Of course, if you hit that magical 135 poison pierce with other gear before blessing this, feel free to bless with eerie which gets you:

+3 skills
22% poison damage
15% poison pierce
200% enhanced defense
60 EF to spell damage
8% Energy
+20 Energy

Honestly, if you're having issues rolling a good pierce roll on the circlet, stick with glowskull until you do.
OD-Trebla63
Imp
4 | 0
This Build Is Still Viable For End Game Content Right Now ??
Or It Need To Be A Little Tweak For The Current Patch ?

Thx In Advence For The Answer :3
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OD-Trebla63 wrote:This Build Is Still Viable For End Game Content Right Now ??
Or It Need To Be A Little Tweak For The Current Patch ?

Thx In Advence For The Answer :3

still viable. try to aim for max - enemy res
zivakimi
Skeleton
2 | 0
hello new player of median xl here, is this still good in the new update? is there an update guide? thanks in advance