Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Cause she is no brainer and has titties...? Oddly reminds me of someone...
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Don't forget that she can have twin ponytails and wear stockings :bounce:

Sh00p
Destroyer
6 | 0
Really the only problem with this guide in general is that very early game you need to put most of your MOs into str and dex.

Unless of course you plan on using TU[1]s until destruction, which of course no one ever is.

My first honorific has very little resistance in it, but im not even out of terror so it's okay.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Dude, honestly, I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Did you mean, MO's with +strength?

How Tier 1 TU's are connected with Mystic orbs?

Using TU's till Destruction Baal is harsh, because you should already have at least 2/3 of Celestia's Set at this moment + 1-2 random useful SU's from Nihlathak (500 signets farming).
Sh00p
Destroyer
6 | 0
Sorry.

I meant using pouncezon in general, not really your guide specifically.

It's just because of the high stat cost on both sides need 200 of both strength and dexterity for tier 4s, thus +stat mos are needed.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wotan wrote:Cause she is no brainer and has titties...? Oddly reminds me of someone...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So, I'm in full celestias/honorific gloves, ripstar/emp band and a few ubercharms. Im sitting on 50% ll for now trying to get higher, and about 350000 defense. 1700 dex and about 4k life. I feel like my stats are extremely low. I've eaten my 500 sigs. But, even regular destruction mobs and even a few terror mobs are one shotting me pretty often. I cant seem to survive in anything past act 3 destruction although I've cleared up to Baal. Im having trouble farming Sacred uniques and I'm playing Single player only. Any suggestions?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
try using paragon and socketing perfect amethysts
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Actually, respecing to Paragon doesn't help that much as you lose a lot of damage from Curare. Best defence is offence (poison damage will kill monsters before they hit you again). Also, unsocketing jewels with LL and resists (I hope you have them, Jakkt) and changing them to gems will result in your char being more fragile.

My suggestion is to avoid big packs when pouncing with 50% LL and avoid staying in the melee range of such monsters as Wyrdhyena, Unseelie Lady and Trap Rat.

You should complete BRC to get a useful uberskill that will help you leech life. Also you can equip an amulet with Lightning Arena oskill instead of Doom proc and play the game that way so you always pounce withing the arena.

If you've already eaten 500 sigs, didn't Nihlathak drop any useful SU's? :-? (If you gathered 500 sigs by farming him, of course)
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm just really unlucky. I've gotten Sacred weaponry useless to my amazon. So, in order to farm Runes from the Unformed Land, its better to respect to bowazon? Any specific geat I should watch out fot? Also, what's a standard mf % I should look to achieve?