Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
any suggestions for high end gear like lvl121 rune words or what unique to look out for?

what merc items do you use?
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sergey9908 wrote:Fauztinville better javazon
Duncraing better pouncezon

Thx i might switch to java until i find some GRs i need and then go back pounce (i have a Danmaku to try :) )
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
fbkkrieger wrote:any suggestions for high end gear like lvl121 rune words or what unique to look out for?

the high end gear in this guide has a good list of items. you can check it out.

for the merc, there is also a guide in the guide section which you might check out to get an idea. but everything that gives some crowdcontrol and let your merc stay alive is cool. put ber crafted 2 ll jewels in his gear (at least with +2% str for more dmg --> more leech)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Jaxon wrote:
fbkkrieger wrote:any suggestions for high end gear like lvl121 rune words or what unique to look out for?

for the merc, there is also a guide in the guide section which you might check out to get an idea. but everything that gives some crowdcontrol and let your merc stay alive is cool. put ber crafted 2 ll jewels in his gear (at least with +2% str for more dmg --> more leech)

jaxon i really liked your little video guides you did on your YT did you post them in showcase? nice stuff man :D
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
shnurr214 wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

jaxon i really liked your little video guides you did on your YT did you post them in showcase? nice stuff man :D

thanks mate i really appreciate it. it was actually made for a few guys in my flist because they asked for it. i think i have just posted it here. i was also thinking about making a miniguide for pounce zon filled with some videos, but i am kind of lazy :D. if i have some time on the weekend, it will be a doable task ;)
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Ventrell wrote:
dickhead wrote:Does this still work properly?

...and untwinked? Thanks guys. :mrgreen:

i started out as a pounce zon and didnt change the build once. worked for me to farm ta and other easy areas in tu6 and non-great rune rw gear
Rogue
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey!
I was looking on the guide and there is a rha re made in a weapon that can get double values from mystic orbs.. is that still obtainable?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Rogue wrote:Hey!
I was looking on the guide and there is a rha re made in a weapon that can get double values from mystic orbs.. is that still obtainable?

do you mean this one from rishabs guide? double mo is not possible anymore in the new patch. it could have been very time consuming to do the roll for double mo if you were unlucky. to prevent this and remove the feel of the necessity of it, it was removed. not possible anymore, but the rw is still solid if you start as a pounce zon!
vesslan
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi!
First of all thanks for an awesome guild for and awesome build!
ive got it going pretty good right now with Flame runeword and such but i have a question

Are the IAS and FHR breakpoints still the same in 2017?
thanks in advance
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just want to let you know that its totally possible to level with spear from 1-120 in patch 1.1.2. You just cant really use pounce before 90 because it will deal no damage. But use it to proc fury on great hunt. Just make sure you keep your gear updated. Socket gear with gems to always cap resistances and should be doable. I killed butcher at lvl 110 and death projector at 115 with 2 deaths. Start crafting LL jewels with life and attack speed too since they actually start being helpful when you pounce a big pack.