Pouncezon

Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Doomsday wrote:Does LL work so bad now on Pounce ? got 29% LL in Terror but she leeches just sooo small amounts that its a joke, with the new Mo´s you just cant get enough anymore, she get so easily killed by full res all 77+ 30% drc +117k Def (no Running).(Dia place)
The Ligthing enemys at the circle nearly insta kill me. (3k Life )

the ll still workes fine. it is the same as before, you just need to provide certain damage. my zon pounces once and has full hp in dest. craft yourself some ll jewels with ber rune jewel crafts. i currently have so much damage that i am swapping the ll crafted jewels with mf crafted ones. i will make some videos the next days and provide them here. cows/dunc/ta/unformed land/fauzt, all still easy doable with pounce zon. i think i might rework the guide for mxl withing the next 1-2 weeks if i have some spare time.
Einzbern
Invader
9 | 0
Any tips for around level 79ish? Feels like I've hit a wall in act 4 Terror. I have full T6 gear other than my honorific gloves.

It feels like I do jack all for damage, and things still seem to wreck me with 2.2k hp, 80k defense, 75 all resists, and 32% reduced damage. My pounce does 862-1947 damage according to the character sheet.

Edit-
Somehow made it through act 4 with numerous deaths along the way. Now I'm stuck in Act 5 at level 88 with a bit higher stats than last time. Anytime I encounter I think it's Thunderbolts or Slain Souls I get absolutely decimated.
Edited by Einzbern 6 years.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
I'm playing pouncezon too. I feel like my problems that I've had are orientated around keeping my gear up to date. Whether it's not having enough defense or damage. I'm at a stage where I have most easy charms, eaten 125 sigs, and have mediocre gear for where i'm at now. My current runewords, Rusalka, Erawan, and Megalith, don't have max sockets. My ll crafted jewels are average. I've wasted my mo slots, because I had no idea what to mo. The rest of my gear is Featherclaw, Deadfall, and Royal Circlet. They have max resist gems. Rocking ~30% ll, +400k defense, and +6000 hp. My damage feels low, bringing a rather painful experience trying to clear dest Unformed Land and Tran Athulua. My A5 merc is helping me quite a bit, luckily; however, his gear is also lacking with the only notable item he has is Sarandeshi Hellcaller. I don't know where is best to farm for transitioning from early game to late game. Currently trying to farm Unformed Land's earth elementals so I can get the Flame runeword.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Einzbern wrote:Any tips for around level 79ish? Feels like I've hit a wall in act 4 Terror. I have full T6 gear other than my honorific gloves.

It feels like I do jack all for damage, and things still seem to wreck me with 2.2k hp, 80k defense, 75 all resists, and 32% reduced damage. My pounce does 862-1947 damage according to the character sheet.

Edit-
Somehow made it through act 4 with numerous deaths along the way. Now I'm stuck in Act 5 at level 88 with a bit higher stats than last time. Anytime I encounter I think it's Thunderbolts or Slain Souls I get absolutely decimated.

if you have problems surviving you can go for paragon at level 90 and socket p amethysts in your gear for more dex --> more dmg. i went all the way with curare when i hit 90. this helped me a lot at the end of terror. i used to level myself to 90 before i ran a5 terror. if you can, try to replace some of your t6 gears with cheap runewords with ll crafted jewels.

TheUnderling wrote:I'm playing pouncezon too. I feel like my problems that I've had are orientated around keeping my gear up to date. Whether it's not having enough defense or damage. I'm at a stage where I have most easy charms, eaten 125 sigs, and have mediocre gear for where i'm at now. My current runewords, Rusalka, Erawan, and Megalith, don't have max sockets. My ll crafted jewels are average. I've wasted my mo slots, because I had no idea what to mo. The rest of my gear is Featherclaw, Deadfall, and Royal Circlet. They have max resist gems. Rocking ~30% ll, +400k defense, and +6000 hp. My damage feels low, bringing a rather painful experience trying to clear dest Unformed Land and Tran Athulua. My A5 merc is helping me quite a bit, luckily; however, his gear is also lacking with the only notable item he has is Sarandeshi Hellcaller. I don't know where is best to farm for transitioning from early game to late game. Currently trying to farm Unformed Land's earth elementals so I can get the Flame runeword.

i feel you, being lazy with jewels and any other preparationg of rws can lead to a huge fall back in survivability and dmg output. the more dmg you deal the more life you leech. it will be a lot better when you have the flame runeword, i guarantee it :P. always aim for 50% dr. i was trying to change some gear which made me have only 35% dr. even with huge def, ll and dmg i suffered some deaths every now and then. capping 50% dr is really recommended. otherwise you have to pounce very carefully. TA was doable with around 20% dr and cheap runewords, but i had a hard time when i tried to do it the first few times. later on, when i got used to it, it was easy to avoid hits. sometimes it is smart, especially in TA, not to pounce all the time but pounce once or twice and run around to let them die through curare.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
I found the SU Maiden Pike and was wondering if that's better than Rusalka. I gave up trying to farm stone elementals and went to slowly farm Tran Athulua. I'm hoping to find some useful items there so I can farm Unformed Land more easily... so that I can get Flame and farm other places more easily for end game gear... so that I farm more easily for muling... I sometimes hate this game.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
TheUnderling wrote:I found the SU Maiden Pike and was wondering if that's better than Rusalka. I gave up trying to farm stone elementals and went to slowly farm Tran Athulua. I'm hoping to find some useful items there so I can farm Unformed Land more easily... so that I can get Flame and farm other places more easily for end game gear... so that I farm more easily for muling... I sometimes hate this game.

tipps for unformed land, summon edyrem, summon fire elementals, have a merc. have the highest breakpoint for attack speed and it should be easy. pounce all the time. when a few summons die, resummon and go on. you will not really get damaged this way
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stealthmaster wrote:Dude, honestly, I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Did you mean, MO's with +strength?

How Tier 1 TU's are connected with Mystic orbs?

Using TU's till Destruction Baal is harsh, because you should already have at least 2/3 of Celestia's Set at this moment + 1-2 random useful SU's from Nihlathak (500 signets farming).

Nihilatak can drop SU?? Never did it on destruction, or you mean while farming some mob may drop?
Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Feeles wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:Dude, honestly, I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Using TU's till Destruction Baal is harsh, because you should already have at least 2/3 of Celestia's Set at this moment + 1-2 random useful SU's from Nihlathak (500 signets farming).

Nihilatak can drop SU?? Never did it on destruction, or you mean while farming some mob may drop?

Nope Nihilatak has a good change to drop SU if you have some MF as well as the tons of elite mobs down there.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Furystrikesx wrote:
Feeles wrote:

Nope Nihilatak has a good change to drop SU if you have some MF as well as the tons of elite mobs down there.

So usually those who farm there, clear all 4 rooms or just rush to nihilatak and repeat?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
rush & repeat, i found so many good items, with like 200+ % MF 1 out of 10 drops is SU