Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hohohohohohoaaa wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:
hohohohohohoaaa wrote:How to use Fury when i grant it?
for example: i use Pounce and wait 1sec, then pounce to active Fury?

when you get the WW swirls you have fury

Stealthmaster wrote:He asked for the 'optimal' %LL for Dunc, not 'minimum'. You can slowly farm Dunc with less LL, worse gear and less charms but that won't prevent a random death if smth goes wrong. Having 100+ LL allows to farm it being half-asleep/with one eye closed. Assuming you can easily avoid barrels and poison seeds, ofc.

ll caps at 50%

Sry what do u mean, i use pounce then wait 1 sec then pounce to use fury?

Pounce grants fury when you stay still for 1 second. BUT that only means you mustn't walk. Teleporting, like pounce does, is seen as standing still. So just go ahead and pounce all you want. You'll notice you have fury when you see the clod whirlwind animation around your character.
enjoy
Cultist
21 | 0
Do you think its a good idea to use hyena strike for bosses and single target enemies? It's near to impossible to kill bosses with just pounce for me.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
enjoy wrote:Do you think its a good idea to use hyena strike for bosses and single target enemies? It's near to impossible to kill bosses with just pounce for me.

Great Hunt with Pounce Fury = good single target. Hyena Strike is fine if not poison immune.

What single target enemies do you mean? Pounce isn't much of a single-target killer, unless doing act bosses or something.
enjoy
Cultist
21 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
enjoy wrote:Do you think its a good idea to use hyena strike for bosses and single target enemies? It's near to impossible to kill bosses with just pounce for me.

Great Hunt with Pounce Fury = good single target. Hyena Strike is fine if not poison immune.

What single target enemies do you mean? Pounce isn't much of a single-target killer, unless doing act bosses or something.

Oh ok thanks, yeah thats what im saying pounce isnt that great for it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge

For andy act 1 hatred, yes. But after that it is outclassed by Great Hunt. Great Hunt can even damage magic immune enemies as it seem. I noticed when I played pounce ama 3 days ago in terror close to diablo, where those... yeah... magic immune monsters are

EDIT: Ofc I'm talking about the fury enhanced Great Hunt. So pounce 1-2 times then attack with Great Hunt for single target enemies
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
^^Well GH only converts physical damage to magic damage. Any other damage types stay as they are.
enjoy
Cultist
21 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:

For andy act 1 hatred, yes. But after that it is outclassed by Great Hunt. Great Hunt can even damage magic immune enemies as it seem. I noticed when I played pounce ama 3 days ago in terror close to diablo, where those... yeah... magic immune monsters are

EDIT: Ofc I'm talking about the fury enhanced Great Hunt. So pounce 1-2 times then attack with Great Hunt for single target enemies

thanks for the help, time to respec and take all those points out of hyena. Also is great hunt one of those skills where you only need one or two points in or is it worth it to invest the points into it?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
enjoy wrote:thanks for the help, time to respec and take all those points out of hyena. Also is great hunt one of those skills where you only need one or two points in or is it worth it to invest the points into it?

1-pt.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
enjoy wrote:Also is great hunt one of those skills where you only need one or two points in or is it worth it to invest the points into it?

As we're talking about a pouncezon, not about a non-teleporting build based on other spear skills, 1pt is enough. You don't have much skill points to waste.
keisuke102
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
With the mana changes to pounce, where can I find some good mana leech in the very early game?