The Holy Discodin [Endgame Build]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bliyadolubov
Acid Prince
45 | -1
Charsi wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:for what fighter mage merc need Creepy Craft

I know the answer. To wear a Khazra plate... The question is why not barb, a dude that benefits from it more and can faster reach its requirements due to his strength grow and mountain king buff. Dont understand to get a merc, equip on it expensive gear just to get an aura. It just pointless with a build that already kills everything that can be killed.

I guess you missed the part about Chronofield and
Endor (Xis)
Endor
Scythes

'JaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
25% Chance to cast level 60 Hunting Banshee on Melee Attack
5% Chance to cast level 41 Doom on Melee Attack
+205% Enhanced Damage
+(100 to 125) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 35)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(31 to 35)% to Poison Spell Damage
Cannot be Unsocketed
Doom Proc. on Melee Atk, which supports this build well since you deal Phys (Inferno) & Magic (Cherubim). Thats actually why I chose act 2 merc primary and not because of equip a Khazra Plate, thats just kinda +1 to optimize. But as you figured out - you no need a Merc at all, so in the end you can chose a Merc you like or stay without. I was just showing off what fits best to support the build. *Regards

No. I dont missed anytning. I was using fighter mage long ago even before MXL 2017. That dude is awesome. Its my fetish in median to make a strong self sustainable merc which makes a feel of an equal party member beside your char like in oldschool rpg.
Kepy11
Vampiress
35 | -1
Does lifesteal work with Disco inferno? Or does it have to be life on striking or life after each kill?
God_of_Magic
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Kepy11 wrote:Does lifesteal work with Disco inferno? Or does it have to be life on striking or life after each kill?

Lifesteal does NOT work with Disco Inferno. Striking and after kill WILL work though.
fakme
Grubber
335 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
why would it work? you are not physically hitting anything, just spamming fancy disco balls :D
Bliyadolubov
Acid Prince
45 | -1
generally any character can use demhe RW and eternal RW combo. Its a lot of testing to do with it, a lot of options.
Crash
Shenk the Overseer
6190 | 257
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
disco is a wdm skill. it works fine with leech. if you dont see leech its probably because you dont have leech or phys damage to leech from.