Overkill Throw Barb

lovejohnson
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
I loved Overkill ever since the olden days - great to see a guide for sigma :) thank you

What is the suggested strategy to MOs on gear? And how do you handle mana ? I just 100, equipped the big game hunter set and I'm really hurting on mana, chugging pots constantly, especially on boss fights.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Mana leech mos on weapon until you get the first easy charms with life/mana leech on them. Attack speed, fhr, enhanced defense, etc..You can get some ideas from Aerial's Tldr guide too. You can hit good breakpoints with runes in all slots too.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
tacoatpirate
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1) Can someone tell me what they are using in all the sockets
2) How do you keep Titan Strike up as a ranged character?
3) Does 750k-1million defense refer to Titan Strike + standing next to wolf?

Right now, I have "Jah" in the weapon and "Lum" everywhere else.
Uubie
Ice Clan
559 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
What runes should go into weapon and armory?
PeewPeew
Fallen
1 | 0
What crafts should i use?
Iam at that point that my gear is shitty but my level is high.
I can farm Toraja and 3kba with some ease, but everything else is destroying me at the moment.

What shrines do you recommend using? Where can i farm for SU's besides Athulua?
Ellrick
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Running this build and I'm really enjoying it so thanks for the guide! I do have a question about mana: I run low, especially on bosses, is there something you use to over come this? I currently have 5% mana leech on my ring. I even put 25% mana regen on both rings and my ammy. Should I be MOing mana regen or do I just need more mana leech?
chuckdafat
Fallen
1 | 0
nice guide. Quick question, what do you do as your mana regen/leech/on attack source? from items? MO? or just mana regen rune (Sur?) Thanks.
I am just having some issue keeping up with super maxed overkill skill
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
While the Pro's /Con's are better readable now, the uber section still lacks something. For example when I scroll down, I can't exactly pinpoint the Triune uber in an instant. The key notes like that have to be easily visible to make the reading for the other people a lot easier. Always remember that people following a guide don't just read it once. No, they regularly come back to continue reading when they are stuck somewhere, so making important information like that easily accessible makes a guide go from bad to good.

Just changing the color for the uber names would already be really helpful so people following this guide won't have to re-read the whole wall of text just to find out information about a single uber. You could also change the size of the uber names so it's even easier to see, or seperate the ubers, or use the horizontal ruler:
in order to clearly seperate sections from each other.
italoduda
Fallen
1 | 0
what runes do you recommend to use in this build?
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi, quick question: what MO's do you use and what socked fillers?