Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Sfp4 wrote: Im also looking for some advice on what might be better than hunters set, right now its giving me 700% dmg dex scaling and allowing me to be max block. I almost feel like using the set is BIS when you think about the fact youd need like 1-2k tg for the definite upgrades.

1-2k tg? What do you have in mind to reach this level of investment?

I can list upgrades:

Weapon: Ophiophagus or Griefbringer
Shield: Warpath (Xis), Ancient's Legacy or TU Bronze Shield (It's your choice here. I would rate the order they are here)
Head: Idol of Rygnar or FalXis Helm (i'd go with the former)
Armor: Rebel (xis)
Boots: Knigth's Grace or Winderunner (your choice)
Rings: Ripstar
Amulet: Beads of the snake queen
Belt: Abandoned Craft or Black Void
Gloves: Hammerfist

This doesn't reach to 500 tg... Some of them can be farmed without spending any tg. Unless you want to use some fancy things like Arrogance that isn't BIS in my opinion the set can be replaced with some effort. He's strong for sure and can carry you to 130... I believe you can even kill Uldy with him... But don't understimate the ewd Ophiophagus can bring to the table or the power of 15 more axes to Overkill.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sfp4 wrote:Im currently running an overkill variation but I am pure phys and using wolf stance.

Edit: I also have 71/29% on leech and my hp will go from 3-10k in .5s.

Im using full hunter set with taha helm, crafted gloves and wormtongue belt + 2 ripstar and an oracle ammy.

10k avg phys, all breakpoints, 10k life, max block, 110k def with titans buff up. Doing pretty well.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=sfp here is armory, im currently str bugged right now im switching a ring on and off until i get ~3 more lvls in case it bugs out

Im also looking for some advice on what might be better than hunters set, right now its giving me 700% dmg dex scaling and allowing me to be max block. I almost feel like using the set is BIS when you think about the fact youd need like 1-2k tg for the definite upgrades.

SSU Balanced Axe or Griefbringer as said above for sure. Which ever one you choose though will determine a lot of the other gearing though i think. Im still trying to figure out a best Shield myself because as good as Ancients Legacy would be that Str Req is a bit intimidating to say the least.

Ive run the Set on my Poison setup right before i got the SSU Balanced Axe and it did very well there and im pretty sure im gonna be forced to respec into Overkill for things like Brimmtown.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello everyone, I would like to do manitou runeword but I am not undecided whether to use a normal weapon or wait to find it eth. Tips?
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
antonius wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to do manitou runeword but I am not undecided whether to use a normal weapon or wait to find it eth. Tips?

If you are going to do any Xis RW weapon go for SharkXis... Forget about Manitou... The 100 to all attributes looks good, but it isn't. 100 Str and Dex would be good if you could scale your dmg with both... But for throw there are two ways to scale through dex... Hunter Set and Ophiophagus and both lock the weapons slot making it impossible to have Manitou. Since you won't be dual wielding since shield is hard to skip go for SharkXis... But If I were you I would go for a cheap Ophiophagus. 25% dex to ewd is really good.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MagnuS wrote:
antonius wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to do manitou runeword but I am not undecided whether to use a normal weapon or wait to find it eth. Tips?

Thanks for the reply, I did not know this object and it seems nice to me, I will buy it. Now I use griefbringer eth with various jewels for the leech but I am curious to try this weapon that you recommended me. Are there other differences with the recommended items on the list?
Captivation
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i was willing to respec for this build.. but it seems alot of info is missing .. like what about MO what should i put on items and what to put on sockets ?! im using a TLDR 2H barb .. and swapped just for the big hunter game axe and shield and gives me alot of more tankyness... but im kinda noob on median yet and ear ppl talking about alot of builds (eagle scream etc) that i cant find anywhere or updated.. if there is anyone experienced on barb willing to give me some tip's would be nice..
tunsek
Core Lord
352 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Image yo bros
Randex
Skeleton
3 | 0
I tested this build as a starting point of a new ladder. Want to present below my achievements.
I can honestly recommend this build for start.
As you can't see, I still wearing all T4 items, only my weapon is Nih runeword in a sacred balanced axe.
In this build, I use as main wolf stance. I have not tested lion stance because of huge -%phy res, which I think could hit me into a lot.
I'm quite easy to farm duncraig and TA. It's not speedrun but it allows me to collect some good SU's.
Sometimes, despite 200k+ def I need only 3 hits to be killed. a HUGE help is life stolen! with my 41% I'm passing like a tank.
In the early stages of the game you need to have some skillful hands. To 90~ lvl there are problems with mana. Mana stolen in weapon help here a lot.
The biggest problem is a single target dmg - bosses, build is better suited to farm. (maybe it would be better if I gain stronger gear and change to lion stance).
Overall, I recommend it.

antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello everyone. I'm a fan of this buil and I'm creating another super barbarian. I would like to know if we have any updates on the equipment and other nice little things. Thanks in advance
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello all, I am new here. Thank you for your guide, nice job. I want to try this kind of warior. I want to ask you why you pick rune master skill and not gladiator dominance skill? It seems gladiator dominance is build exclusively for throwing barb, damage increase more like lion stance, attack speed and move speed increse more and you can pick bear stance for defence. Not mentioned about life steal who is vitaly for this buid. Life steal cant find in rune (if you use rune mastery, then must use runes), but you can craft some jewels with life and mana steal properties.